Default Just in case any noticed

On 16/07/2011 3:48 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/16/2011 5:05 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/16/11 4:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/07/2011 1:45 PM, Harryk wrote:

Actually, history shows us you know nothing...about anything. You and
Canuck are the two dumbest regular posters in rec.boats, and by a wide
margin.

Won any real races against serious competition this year?

Didn't think so...

Funny, I envision you as a cantankerous old poor fart living in the
lesser part of town, probably bought a home 5 or 7 years ago with little
money down, bank wanted money because your $450K home is now worth $200K
and your skint broke. Just waiting for social security, and worried your
fleabagger debt is going to reduce Medicaid.

Bitter because your pensions are in trouble, and/or lost a lot of money
in 2008. But too stupid to figure out the real reasons, fleabagger and
liberal economics ponzi schemes. Blind to reality to no end.

Your wife probably hates you too. But at your ages, well, she is past
dumping you and just hopes not to get slapped out too often.

But greed runs your life.

And that is the best I can find of you.

Nice projection of your life onto mine. Except for shares in one
company I've been out of the market for a long time. That aspect of
capitalism is just too corrupt for my taste. All you have done is once
again demonstrate you are as stupid, uneducated and ignorant as Scott
Ingerfool.

You've been schmoozing with corrupt entities all your adult life. Where
do you draw the line?

He is a fleabag, only thinks of himself so the line changes to
convenience. It isn't dictated by morals or integrity.

--
People, you do realize Obama is talking debt-tax slavery here?
That is if they don't balance up the budget, the result is just that,

On 7/16/11 7:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/07/2011 3:05 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Funny, capitalism is why you eat. Nipping the hand that feeds you is
ultimate greed. It will be rewarded as such in due time.

Did you happen to notice and understand that I referred to "that" aspect
of capitalism, meaning the fraudulent game played by corporations and
stock brokers?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 10:32:55 -0700, jps wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:16:18 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? Divorced and bitter? Jobless and no prospects?

Mental problems.

Has anyone else noticed .... NYOB General 24 March 12th 11 05:46 AM
Have you noticed? *e#c General 0 January 13th 11 07:23 PM
What I've noticed... [email protected] General 1 March 30th 06 05:06 PM
Has anyone else noticed . . . Simple Simon ASA 51 November 17th 03 12:27 AM