Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Just in case any noticed

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/16/11 3:37 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:16:18 -0400,
wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? Divorced and bitter? Jobless and no prospects?

History shows us, odds are it's Harry spoofing both sides of the isle...

Actually, history shows us you know nothing...about anything. You and
Canuck are the two dumbest regular posters in rec.boats, and by a wide
margin.

Won any real races against serious competition this year?

Didn't think so...

****ing spoofer! I started my own google group to get away from the name
calling and insulting. Why would I come here and do exactly that?