Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Just in case any noticed

On 7/16/11 7:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/07/2011 3:05 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/16/11 4:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/07/2011 1:45 PM, Harryk wrote:

Actually, history shows us you know nothing...about anything. You and
Canuck are the two dumbest regular posters in rec.boats, and by a wide
margin.

Won any real races against serious competition this year?

Didn't think so...

Funny, I envision you as a cantankerous old poor fart living in the
lesser part of town, probably bought a home 5 or 7 years ago with little
money down, bank wanted money because your $450K home is now worth $200K
and your skint broke. Just waiting for social security, and worried your
fleabagger debt is going to reduce Medicaid.

Bitter because your pensions are in trouble, and/or lost a lot of money
in 2008. But too stupid to figure out the real reasons, fleabagger and
liberal economics ponzi schemes. Blind to reality to no end.

Your wife probably hates you too. But at your ages, well, she is past
dumping you and just hopes not to get slapped out too often.

But greed runs your life.

And that is the best I can find of you.

Nice projection of your life onto mine. Except for shares in one company
I've been out of the market for a long time. That aspect of capitalism
is just too corrupt for my taste. All you have done is once again
demonstrate you are as stupid, uneducated and ignorant as Scott
Ingerfool.

Funny, capitalism is why you eat. Nipping the hand that feeds you is
ultimate greed. It will be rewarded as such in due time.

Did you happen to notice and understand that I referred to "that" aspect
of capitalism, meaning the fraudulent game played by corporations and
stock brokers?