BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just in case any noticed (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135852-just-case-any-noticed.html)

Harryk July 16th 11 06:16 PM

Just in case any noticed

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

jps July 16th 11 06:32 PM

Just in case any noticed

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:16:18 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? Divorced and bitter? Jobless and no prospects?

Canuck57[_9_] July 16th 11 06:37 PM

Just in case any noticed

On 16/07/2011 11:16 AM, Harryk wrote:
This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

Take your meds.

--
Obama and the fleabaggers, installing debt-tax slavery
to unborn Americans, and ruination of the American economy

Boating All Out July 16th 11 07:32 PM

Just in case any noticed

In article ,
says...

wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? Divorced and bitter? Jobless and no prospects?

He's what's commonly known as a sicko.
Emulating Krause. That's sick.
But there's a bunch of them here.
They probably wear pantyhose too.

I_am_Tosk July 16th 11 08:37 PM

Just in case any noticed

In article ,
says...

wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? Divorced and bitter? Jobless and no prospects?

History shows us, odds are it's Harry spoofing both sides of the isle...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Harryk July 16th 11 08:45 PM

Just in case any noticed

On 7/16/11 3:37 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? Divorced and bitter? Jobless and no prospects?

History shows us, odds are it's Harry spoofing both sides of the isle...

Actually, history shows us you know nothing...about anything. You and
Canuck are the two dumbest regular posters in rec.boats, and by a wide
margin.

Won any real races against serious competition this year?

Didn't think so...

Canuck57[_9_] July 16th 11 09:17 PM

Just in case any noticed

wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement,
typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should
visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? Divorced and bitter? Jobless and no prospects?

History shows us, odds are it's Harry spoofing both sides of the isle...

Actually, history shows us you know nothing...about anything. You and
Canuck are the two dumbest regular posters in rec.boats, and by a wide
margin.

Won any real races against serious competition this year?

Didn't think so...

Funny, I envision you as a cantankerous old poor fart living in the
lesser part of town, probably bought a home 5 or 7 years ago with little
money down, bank wanted money because your $450K home is now worth $200K
and your skint broke. Just waiting for social security, and worried
your fleabagger debt is going to reduce Medicaid.

Bitter because your pensions are in trouble, and/or lost a lot of money
in 2008. But too stupid to figure out the real reasons, fleabagger and
liberal economics ponzi schemes. Blind to reality to no end.

Your wife probably hates you too. But at your ages, well, she is past
dumping you and just hopes not to get slapped out too often.

But greed runs your life.

And that is the best I can find of you.

Harryk July 16th 11 10:05 PM

Just in case any noticed

On 7/16/11 4:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Nice projection of your life onto mine. Except for shares in one company
I've been out of the market for a long time. That aspect of capitalism
is just too corrupt for my taste. All you have done is once again
demonstrate you are as stupid, uneducated and ignorant as Scott Ingerfool.

Florida Jim July 16th 11 10:48 PM

Just in case any noticed

On 7/16/2011 5:05 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

You've been schmoozing with corrupt entities all your adult life. Where
do you draw the line?

Canuck57[_9_] July 17th 11 12:14 AM

Just in case any noticed

On 16/07/2011 3:05 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Funny, capitalism is why you eat. Nipping the hand that feeds you is
ultimate greed. It will be rewarded as such in due time.

--
People, you do realize Obama is talking debt-tax slavery here?
That is if they don't balance up the budget, the result is just that,