Default is stimulus spending good for america?

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:47:06 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 5:07 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:45:52 -0600,
wrote

funny that the right have ONLY tax cuts for the rich in midn. if
RAISING their taxes doesnt do anything because they have no money, why
does CUTTING their taxes do anything?

oh. it's right wing theology.

Tax cuts and increases are not the answer.

and yet the right wing says this is the ONLY answer...the ONLY ONLY
ONLY answer...

The problem is DEBT and the
accumulation of DEBT. Basically 80% of the states and the fed are
spending well past their means. It is also low fraud interest rates.
The very holy grail the the delinquent debtor, low rates caused the
decrease in revenues.

hey genius they're spending beyond their means because 10 million more
peple are out of work than there were 4 years ago

DUH!! you right wingers ignore that

It will fail one way or another. Too late to stop it short of a
balanced budget. Anything less, and my last investments get liquidated
and one less investor in USA fraud. While I yanked most out in 2004-06,
there is some left.

yeah. you went to socialized canada. lots of labor unions. socialized
medicine

and lower unemployment than in the US
\

wrote:

[...]

Because we have food and oil, not because Ottawa did anything bright.

I know, I invest a lot into oil these days, black gold. If your
currency craps out to hyper inflation you will pay fairly for oil or
learn to walk.

USDs ae depreciating assets. 94 cents Canadian buys a USD...go figure.
40 cent spread in 7 years of US congressional and US Fed money fraud.
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.

Good article on stimulus job creation JohnRant General 3 October 4th 09 09:40 PM
More good news for America HK General 19 July 3rd 09 04:27 AM
Good news for America from the WSJ! hk General 2 August 28th 08 02:39 PM
Perception America - good boat? Lance General 1 March 27th 04 04:14 PM
Good news for America Simple Simon ASA 24 July 24th 03 11:47 PM