Default Isn't it amazing...

....there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

On 7/11/11 12:32 PM, Harryk wrote:

...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

This ID Spoofer is just trying to stir up ****. My discussion group is
doing great and their is no reason why I would go out of my way to make
this post. My guess is this is the same person who make the post about
me changing my group to Facebook. If I was doing this, I could easily
send everyone in my Google Group an email. Please ignore these assholes.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

Not one single person is obsessed with your efforts. We all want them to
work out for you and hope you'll go away and stay away. But your
narcissism won't let you. Why don't you just GO to that group that
doesn't allow name calling and insulting just like you are doing in the
above post?

On Jul 11, 1:32*pm, Harryk wrote:
...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

My guess is that the dopers are threatened by the idea of a moderated
group.. where 'their kind' isn't allowed over the threshold.

On 7/11/11 3:03 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 11, 1:32 pm, wrote:
...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

My guess is that the dopers are threatened by the idea of a moderated
group.. where 'their kind' isn't allowed over the threshold.

yeah, that is the ticket, they are threatened by a moderated group.
Thanks for coming up with a good response why we spend some much time in
rec.boats and very little time in my Google Group. Soon we can not
spend any time in My Facebook Group.

They want us to go away and spend all of our time in our moderated
group, but I am not going to allow them to tell me what to do. That is
why I avoid My Google Group like the plague.

On Jul 11, 1:32 pm, wrote:
...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

My guess is that the dopers are threatened by the idea of a moderated
group.. where 'their kind' isn't allowed over the threshold.

And they have nothing else to talk about aside from you, jps, me, and
Ms. Plume.

On Jul 11, 1:32 pm, wrote:
...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

My guess is that the dopers are threatened by the idea of a moderated
group.. where 'their kind' isn't allowed over the threshold.

And they have nothing else to talk about aside from you, jps, me, and
Ms. Plume.

This asshole spoofer starts a post about Canuck, Tosk, Loogy, flajim and
others and then is stupid enough to say "They have nothing else to talk
about buy you, jps, me and ms.plume". That is a joke. I would never
say that or specifically start a post just to call Canuck, Tosk, Loogy,
flajim and others names. Anyone who does that is obviously a ID spoofer.

On Jul 11, 1:32 pm, wrote:
...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

My guess is that the dopers are threatened by the idea of a moderated
group.. where 'their kind' isn't allowed over the threshold.

And they have nothing else to talk about aside from you, jps, me, and
Ms. Plume.

This asshole spoofer starts a post about Canuck, Tosk, Loogy, flajim and
others and then is stupid enough to say "They have nothing else to talk
about but you, jps, me and ms.plume". That is a joke. I would never say
that or specifically start a post just to call Canuck, Tosk, Loogy,
flajim and others names. Anyone who does that is obviously a ID spoofer.

Duh, my new typewriter is giving me hell. Change "buy" to BUT

On 7/11/2011 12:32 PM, Harryk wrote:

...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them -
recreational boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

Knock yourself out asshat. If you are so concerned about owning a
newsgroup, you will be criticized, and mocked and laughed at for your
efforts. Keep on being you, and providing us with much comic relief. Ta
Ta WAFA.

Amazing... Wizard of Woodstock General 1 May 27th 09 12:14 AM
Amazing, simply amazing! Lost In Space/Woodchuck General 0 June 3rd 07 01:05 PM
Amazing, simply amazing! John H. General 1 June 3rd 07 02:49 AM
Amazing... Dan J.S. General 3 April 3rd 06 12:40 AM
Isn't it amazing... Harry Krause General 15 September 7th 04 05:31 PM