Default Isn't it amazing...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/12/11 9:10 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleDp6dnQi6gLTQ2oHTnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/12/11 9:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 7/12/11 8:23 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 7/12/11 7:42 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/11/2011 12:32 PM, Harryk wrote:

...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them -
recreational boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

Knock yourself out asshat. If you are so concerned about owning a
newsgroup, you will be criticized, and mocked and laughed at for your
efforts. Keep on being you, and providing us with much comic relief. Ta
Ta WAFA.

Hehehe. Yeah, I'm really concerned about what passes for thought in the
minds of drooling knuckledraggers like you. You should re-enlist in the
navy...I'm sure there are openings for guys with your rating of showerboy.

What keeps bringing you backd to us drooling knucledraggers? You have
your special group yet you can't stay away from us.

Once again, for those on the right with short-term memory loss problems...

I am a lifelong student of deviant sociology, and you boys as a group
(and individually) are about as deviant as it gets, with your hates,
racism, anti-gay attitudes, selfishness, ignorance, and so on and so forth.

I get to watch some of you boys showing off your deviant behavior here
without any risk of contracting any of your airborne pathogens.

Got it?

You thrive on the attention you get from those you hate. You need to get
out of the basement more often and interact with real people face to
face.

Please, Bertie, you barely got out of high school. Your sophomoric
attempts at analysis are as flaccid as your mental acumen.

How is your special group doing?

It has more actual boaters than post here.

Then I suggest you go there.

On 7/12/11 9:27 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleDp6dnQu6gLTA1YHTnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/12/11 9:10 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleDp6dnQi6gLTQ2oHTnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/12/11 9:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 7/12/11 8:23 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

The fact that you are here, not in your special group, just proves that
you are not interested in boating.

Gosh, Bertie...your reasoning abilities...well, they are non-existent.

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

On 7/12/11 8:23 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

He tried that once, real people punched him in the face and took his
lunch money..

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 7/12/11 10:11 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,

says...

On 7/12/11 8:23 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Sounds more like one of your adventures...you, after all, are the short
little **** that even the high school girlies could push over.

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

On 7/12/11 10:10 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In raweb.com,
says...

On 7/11/2011 12:32 PM, Harryk wrote:

...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them -
recreational boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

Knock yourself out asshat. If you are so concerned about owning a
newsgroup, you will be criticized, and mocked and laughed at for your
efforts. Keep on being you, and providing us with much comic relief. Ta
Ta WAFA.

Harry is delusional.. I haven't said word one about his little circle
jerk. He is just grasping at straws.. Sick ****er he is.

Liar. Oh, have you identified the union leaders you claimed were on the
GM board...oh, wait, that was more of your uninformed bull****.

How's that fifth rate racing team doing these days?

"I did it all for the unions."

I am guessing Harry asked me a question.. Harry, I have you filtered, I
only see you if someone repeats you... And the fifth rate team is
meeting with a pro trainer who scouted her last month. If it works out,
she may be moving to the west coast to train for a while. If she does
well, she may end up with a bike too

On 7/12/11 10:41 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Uh huh.

Was she discovered at a soda fountain?

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

That's our Harry, anything he can't do, insult those who can. Anything
Harry can't own, insult those who can own.

Amazing... Wizard of Woodstock General 1 May 27th 09 12:14 AM
Amazing, simply amazing! Lost In Space/Woodchuck General 0 June 3rd 07 01:05 PM
Amazing, simply amazing! John H. General 1 June 3rd 07 02:49 AM
Amazing... Dan J.S. General 3 April 3rd 06 12:40 AM
Isn't it amazing... Harry Krause General 15 September 7th 04 05:31 PM