Harry Krause

Default Isn't it amazing...

I put about eight right-wing scumbags and sockpuppets in my bozo bin and
they almost disappear. Except of course for the one or two who suddenly
birth a new ID here, but their patterns are easy now, and in they go,
almost immediately.

Now that they've been containerized and described as such, I'm sure
they'll return, at least briefly...but my bozo bin log file shows
clearly that when I ignore them and they only have each other to
entertain, they eventually run out of "LOLs" and "LMAOs."

The experiment continues.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I put about eight right-wing scumbags and sockpuppets in my bozo bin and
they almost disappear. Except of course for the one or two who suddenly
birth a new ID here, but their patterns are easy now, and in they go,
almost immediately.

Now that they've been containerized and described as such, I'm sure
they'll return, at least briefly...but my bozo bin log file shows
clearly that when I ignore them and they only have each other to
entertain, they eventually run out of "LOLs" and "LMAOs."

The experiment continues.

You have put anyone in your "bozo bin" due to the fact that you directly
respond to all of the supposed "bozo's" all of the time.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I put about eight right-wing scumbags and sockpuppets in my bozo bin and
they almost disappear. Except of course for the one or two who suddenly
birth a new ID here, but their patterns are easy now, and in they go,
almost immediately.

Now that they've been containerized and described as such, I'm sure
they'll return, at least briefly...but my bozo bin log file shows
clearly that when I ignore them and they only have each other to
entertain, they eventually run out of "LOLs" and "LMAOs."

The experiment continues.

You have put anyone in your "bozo bin" due to the fact that you directly
respond to all of the supposed "bozo's" all of the time.

Naw. I don't. Not to all of them. But I do respond to you, scumbag. But
not for long.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I put about eight right-wing scumbags and sockpuppets in my bozo bin

and
they almost disappear. Except of course for the one or two who suddenly
birth a new ID here, but their patterns are easy now, and in they go,
almost immediately.

Now that they've been containerized and described as such, I'm sure
they'll return, at least briefly...but my bozo bin log file shows
clearly that when I ignore them and they only have each other to
entertain, they eventually run out of "LOLs" and "LMAOs."

The experiment continues.

You have put anyone in your "bozo bin" due to the fact that you directly
respond to all of the supposed "bozo's" all of the time.

Naw. I don't. Not to all of them. But I do respond to you, scumbag. But
not for long.

Ok, prove it and never respond to this bozo again!

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:
[...]

I do what I want to do when I want to do it, Bertie. But nothing of
significance is missed by skipping your programmed drivel.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:
[...]

You could do three months without posting to this news group in any form or
fashion.

jim--

Yes Krause, the NG revolves around you.

What a jerk you are.

A boater

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:49:06 -0400, " jim--" wrote:

Yes Krause, the NG revolves around you.

What a jerk you are.

Well put!

Gould 0738

I put about eight right-wing scumbags and sockpuppets in my bozo bin and
they almost disappear.

Harry, what ought to disappear, from the NG overall, is exactly that type of
language used to describe other people.

There are some really confused folks in these environs, but you must get a
different NG feed than I do. I don't know of any of the right wingers here who
would deserve the label "scumbag", let along eight of them.

When you say, "The people who disagree with me are not only wrong, they are
somehow defective or evil," ask yourself whether you don't sound a whole lot
like a stereotypical conservative in the process.

Some people don't have the mental horsepower to express anything without the
use of stereotype or "talking points", and some are unable to disagree without
resorting to insult. You're brighter than such folks, so that ought to reflect
in your style. :-)

WS Tempest >>> An amazing piece of design innovation. Dan Touring 0 May 9th 04 07:32 PM
Gus, you are amazing matt colie General 4 December 3rd 03 05:39 PM
Amazing November Weather N1EE ASA 5 November 24th 03 04:53 AM
Amazing Deals.... Bobsprit ASA 0 October 20th 03 12:57 PM
FS: Amazing Prices on Tohatsu & Nissan outboards in USA OnlineOutboards.com Marketplace 0 March 5th 03 02:35 AM