Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 3.0 wont idle but runs great

Hey all, I have a 2005 3.0l mercruiser sterndrive that is acting wierd. It
will run all day long, runs great, but at the end of the day, it refuses to
idle, it just dies on me. Start it back up and it will run full throttle
just fine, but try to idle and it dies. If I let it sit for a day or two, it
goes back to running normal.
So far I have rebuilt the carb, rebuilt the fuel pump, cleaned the fuel
filter. checked for water in the gas, put another ingnition module in,
replaced the coil. Im out of things to do.
What am I missing?
Thanks
Steve