Default The line of boats...

....my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article ,
says...

...my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.

Yeah, sure, is that the one that he got the fireboat welcome in NYC
with? Try telling Don and slammer over at your google group, those two
are the only persons who'll believe your lies!

On 7/10/11 6:43 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:33 pm, iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

...my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.

Yeah, sure, is that the one that he got the fireboat welcome in NYC
with? Try telling Don and slammer over at your google group, those two
are the only persons who'll believe your lies!

LIAR!

Why pay any attention to that moron, Don?

Check your email or "The Group" and get back to me when you have a
chance...thanks.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article 641b8cad-3d5a-4adf-beec-
,
says...

On Jul 10, 6:33*pm, iBoat much wrote:
In article ,
says...

...my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.

Yeah, sure, is that the one that he got the fireboat welcome in NYC
with? Try telling Don and slammer over at your google group, those two
are the only persons who'll believe your lies!

LIAR!

Oh, you don't believe them either, huh?

Harryk wrote:
....my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.

Another "my dad" story...

North Star wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:33 pm, iBoat wrote:

In ,
says...

...my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.

Yeah, sure, is that the one that he got the fireboat welcome in NYC
with? Try telling Don and slammer over at your google group, those two
are the only persons who'll believe your lies!

LIAR!

There are others, dummy? Who?

Harryk wrote:
On 7/10/11 6:43 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:33 pm, iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

...my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.

Yeah, sure, is that the one that he got the fireboat welcome in NYC
with? Try telling Don and slammer over at your google group, those two
are the only persons who'll believe your lies!

LIAR!

Why pay any attention to that moron, Don?

Check your email or "The Group" and get back to me when you have a
chance...thanks.

WAFA has spoken....!

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
....my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.

Another "my dad" story...

Hey, he's dead so it's easy to make up lies about him!