Harryk Harryk is offline

Default The line of boats...

....my dad featured and sold for many years.

http://tinyurl.com/6htz2ds

I remember this model but I don't recall it having a plexiglass
windshield or it coming painted in yellow. They were great boats,
though, a bit more modern in shape than the beautiful Lymans. One
advantage over the Lymans...the Cruisers, Inc., boats were assembled
with bolts; the Lymans were riveted. Quality of finish work on both,
though, was of a very high order, like top of the line furniture.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing