Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ben

Default How late into the fall do you paddle whitewater?

After much debating, I've decided not to paddle tomorrow... A
two-and-a-half hour drive each way, with a forecasted high of about
12C (54F) and possible rain, with the river flowing at the very bottom
end of the guide book's "low" range. It's got me wondering... Do
most WW paddlers keep going till the ice forms, pack it in as soon as
the leaves turn, or what? I'd probably still go if it was closer,
but...

Ben

Whitewater Symposium: teaching the kayak roll and improving your own! Mary Malmros General 1 August 25th 03 12:25 PM
Help, Double Paddle Question CanoeArt General 1 August 9th 03 03:35 AM
FS: Carbon Fiber Kayak Paddle David J. Van den Branden General 6 August 3rd 03 06:21 PM
Whitewater Park Jerry Nolan General 0 July 25th 03 11:05 PM
Paddle length? Michael Daly General 2 July 23rd 03 04:54 PM