Default 3600 posts since my last visit!

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/23/11 9:31 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:16 am, wrote:
On 6/23/11 8:00 AM, HarryK wrote:

On 6/23/11 7:54 AM, paul@byc wrote:
I skimmed over a few dozen for interesting fishing/boating posts. Slim
pickings here. Now that boating season is upon us, I thought there would
be more boating posts. Apparently not.

Well, see you on my next fly-by!

Paul, thanks for stopping by. Long time no see. Why don't you come by my
new Google Group. We don't have any boating posts, but you only have to
sort through 20 posts or so to see there is nothing of interest.

Ahh, the poor pathetic little ID spoofer is active today. How sweet.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

You have to wonder if the loser has a job... or if so, is he using the
company computer for his 'personal monkey business'.

I guess he got tired of beating up his kid and wife.

We've got 15 or 16 members now "over there," and I don't think more than
one or two are the ID spoofing and other such jerks from here.
That's more actual boaters, I believe, than post in rec.boats!

Another accusation for the file. So, why are you here when you could be
over there away from "such jerks"?

On Jun 23, 9:16 am, wrote:
On 6/23/11 8:00 AM, HarryK wrote:

[...]

With all of those boaters "over there", I can't figure out why we don't
have any boating posts "over there". Except for your cut and paste news
articles concerning non boating issues, we really don't have any posts
at all.

I did like that great post you did yesterday concerning the new money
that Canada will be printing. I guess that is sort of boating related,
because it takes money to boat.

On 6/23/2011 7:54 AM, paul@byc wrote:
I skimmed over a few dozen for interesting fishing/boating posts. Slim
pickings here. Now that boating season is upon us, I thought there would
be more boating posts. Apparently not.

Well, see you on my next fly-by!

What, another off-topic post by a complainer? Where's that *e#c feller
when you need him?

North Star wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:16 am, wrote:

On 6/23/11 8:00 AM, HarryK wrote:

On 6/23/11 7:54 AM, paul@byc wrote:

I skimmed over a few dozen for interesting fishing/boating posts. Slim
pickings here. Now that boating season is upon us, I thought there would
be more boating posts. Apparently not.

Well, see you on my next fly-by!

Paul, thanks for stopping by. Long time no see. Why don't you come by my
new Google Group. We don't have any boating posts, but you only have to
sort through 20 posts or so to see there is nothing of interest.

Ahh, the poor pathetic little ID spoofer is active today. How sweet.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

You have to wonder if the loser has a job... or if so, is he using the
company computer for his 'personal monkey business'.

Many people who can afford real boats are retired or don't work for
someone else and can post whenever, and from wherever, the hell they
want, dummy. You spent too many years being someone's bitch and even
that didn't change for you, eh?

Old posts Mundo ASA 12 February 12th 07 06:56 PM
YO - Everybody who posts here JohnH General 6 December 22nd 06 12:57 AM
YO - Everybody who posts here Jack Goff General 0 December 21st 06 01:47 PM
Koden MD-3600 Radar John Proctor Electronics 25 July 21st 06 06:41 PM
ique 3600 and Fugawi Howard Peer Cruising 4 April 4th 05 02:38 AM