Default Looking for an actual recreational boating/fishing discussion group?

Well, we have one for you. We've got more than a dozen posters who are
actually interested in recreational boating and fishing, and we have a
modest number of discussions "going" in those areas.

Naturally, we could use more like-minded participants.

So, if you'd like to discuss recreational boating and fishing, and can
do so with good humor and spirit, we'll be glad to extend you an
invitation for a look-see.

The rules are simple:

*No* insulting of other posters
Most posts should be about recreational boating and fishing
Troublemakers will be tossed

If you are tired of the low signal to high noise ratio here, and all the
other crap here, and you really want to "discuss" recreational boating
and fishing, we might have an answer for you.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well, we have one for you. We've got more than a dozen posters who are
actually interested in recreational boating and fishing, and we have a
modest number of discussions "going" in those areas.

Naturally, we could use more like-minded participants.

So, if you'd like to discuss recreational boating and fishing, and can
do so with good humor and spirit, we'll be glad to extend you an
invitation for a look-see.

The rules are simple:

*No* insulting of other posters
Most posts should be about recreational boating and fishing
Troublemakers will be tossed

If you are tired of the low signal to high noise ratio here, and all the
other crap here, and you really want to "discuss" recreational boating
and fishing, we might have an answer for you.

You are a spoofer. If I really thought that way about rec.boats, why
would I be here?

On Jun 21, 2:35*pm, Harryk wrote:
In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well, we have one for you. We've got more than a dozen posters who are
actually interested in recreational boating and fishing, and we have a
modest number of discussions "going" in those areas.

Naturally, we could use more like-minded participants.

So, if you'd like to discuss recreational boating and fishing, and can
do so with good humor and spirit, we'll be glad to extend you an
invitation for a look-see.

The rules are simple:

*No* insulting of other posters
Most posts should be about recreational boating and fishing
Troublemakers will be tossed

If you are tired of the low signal to high noise ratio here, and all the
other crap here, and you really want to "discuss" recreational boating
and fishing, we might have an answer for you.

You are a spoofer. If I really thought that way about rec.boats, why
would I be here?- Hide quoted text -

He's trying to gather the flock...that is the handful of decent
boaters still left here before they disappear into the abyss.

In article 0ea4cac9-163b-40d0-a673-
,
says...

On Jun 21, 2:35*pm, Harryk wrote:
In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

What are you doing here? I don't understand. If it's so horrid for you
and Harry here, why do you come here? Do you enjoy everybody mocking you
for being childish insulters and name callers? If you need a group that
there is no insulting, why do you two constantly come here and do just
that?
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:27:07 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article 0ea4cac9-163b-40d0-a673-
,
says...

On Jun 21, 2:35*pm, Harryk wrote:
In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Got therapy? You could use some.

On 6/21/11 3:08 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:35 pm, wrote:
In articleCNmdnWuf2Z6FTJ3TnZ2dnUVZ_tudn...@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

There are a few decent boaters left here who would be a welcome addition
to a boating/fishing discussion group. And then there are the
mouth-breathing droolers who will inherit this place.

On 6/21/11 1:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
Well, we have one for you. We've got more than a dozen posters who are
actually interested in recreational boating and fishing, and we have a
modest number of discussions "going" in those areas.

Naturally, we could use more like-minded participants.

So, if you'd like to discuss recreational boating and fishing, and can
do so with good humor and spirit, we'll be glad to extend you an
invitation for a look-see.

The rules are simple:

*No* insulting of other posters
Most posts should be about recreational boating and fishing
Troublemakers will be tossed

If you are tired of the low signal to high noise ratio here, and all the
other crap here, and you really want to "discuss" recreational boating
and fishing, we might have an answer for you.

PS - Please Please PLease join my group. So far we don't have any
boating or fishing discussion in the group, but if you want to discuss
motorcycles with Don, he is interested in selling his boat and buying a
Harley. Come on over, it is great fun.

On 6/21/11 4:36 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/21/11 1:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Sorry, ID spoofing twerp, but I don't discuss the details of what is
posted over there...here.

On Jun 21, 2:35 pm, wrote:
[...]

Again, if it's so bad why are you and Don posting here constantly?

On 6/21/11 4:39 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/21/11 4:36 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/21/11 1:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

You don't discuss the details because you are not a member and don't
have the ability to discuss the details. Asshole, you don't fool anyone.

Copied below is a great example of the boating discussion have in MY
group. Come join my boating and fishing group to discuss motorcycles,
guitars and recipes.

On Jun 20, 11:57 pm, mike wrote:

better link to the Softail (I hope :-) )

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mcy/2452810317.html

On Jun 20, 7:50 pm, mike wrote:

Well, San Diego IS pretty much at the end of the earth! But the
weather is nice! Blue Book is around $10,800-$11,300 but the economy
is in the pits-Anyhow, here is a link to my CraigsList ad-http://
sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mcy/2452810317.html. Take care!

Nice looking bike. How do you find those 'ape hanger' handlebars?
The soldiers bike that my neighbour is looking after has something
like it but the neighbour claims he feels too much vibration in his
shoulders on a long ride. He has the flat style on his Fat Bob.
You really are at the end of the earth. :-}
I'm the exact opposite in the North East... that is north & east of
Maine.
We couldn't get any further apart without jumping in a boat.
BTW... I was down your way in 1983... very nice city and we were
impressed by the size of the Naval base.
Ours seemed miniscule by comparison.