Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Looking for an actual recreational boating/fishing discussion group?

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well, we have one for you. We've got more than a dozen posters who are
actually interested in recreational boating and fishing, and we have a
modest number of discussions "going" in those areas.

Naturally, we could use more like-minded participants.

So, if you'd like to discuss recreational boating and fishing, and can
do so with good humor and spirit, we'll be glad to extend you an
invitation for a look-see.

The rules are simple:

*No* insulting of other posters
Most posts should be about recreational boating and fishing
Troublemakers will be tossed

If you are tired of the low signal to high noise ratio here, and all the
other crap here, and you really want to "discuss" recreational boating
and fishing, we might have an answer for you.

You are a spoofer. If I really thought that way about rec.boats, why
would I be here?