Default Come visit my boating and fishing Google Group

If you are tired of all of the name calling by the right wing assholes
who infest this newsgroup come visit my new Google Group. If you would
actually enjoy chatting about boating and fishing, instead of all of the
political bull**** that the dumb ****s post in rec.boats, sign up for my
new Google Newsgroup. This will be a great place to discuss rec.boating
and fishing and get away from all of the name calling assholes who come
to rec.boats

I will do my best to keep the riff-raff out of my newsgroup, but if one
sneaks in, I will flush the little turd down to my septic tank.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Let's get back to discussing boats and fishing in a newsgroup where we
don't have to put up with obnoxious *******s.

On 5/31/2011 7:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
If you are tired of all of the name calling by the right wing assholes
who infest this newsgroup come visit my new Google Group. If you
would actually enjoy chatting about boating and fishing, instead of
all of the political bull**** that the dumb ****s post in rec.boats,
sign up for my new Google Newsgroup. This will be a great place to
discuss rec.boating and fishing and get away from all of the name
calling assholes who come to rec.boats

I will do my best to keep the riff-raff out of my newsgroup, but if
one sneaks in, I will flush the little turd down to my septic tank.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Let's get back to discussing boats and fishing in a newsgroup where we
don't have to put up with obnoxious *******s.

Of course if you thrive on political bull**** featuring the dumb ****
Harry Krause, stay tuned. He'll never abandon his fans here. In spite of
Krause bull****, boating discussions are still welcome here.

On 5/31/11 7:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
If you are tired of all of the name calling by the right wing assholes
who infest this newsgroup come visit my new Google Group. If you would
actually enjoy chatting about boating and fishing, instead of all of the
political bull**** that the dumb ****s post in rec.boats, sign up for my
new Google Newsgroup. This will be a great place to discuss rec.boating
and fishing and get away from all of the name calling assholes who come
to rec.boats

I will do my best to keep the riff-raff out of my newsgroup, but if one
sneaks in, I will flush the little turd down to my septic tank.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Let's get back to discussing boats and fishing in a newsgroup where we
don't have to put up with obnoxious *******s.

Obviously, we've struck a nerve with the morons and ID spoofers like the
one who made the fraudulent post above. These boys just can't stand the
idea that there are boaters who want to discuss boats, and *not* play
their boring little games.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

On May 31, 7:37*pm, Florida Jim wrote:
[...]

Krause bull****, boating discussions are still welcome here.- Hide quoted text -

seriously, I suggest anybody who might fall for this id information
collection scam by Harry Krause look at what the guy is all about
first...

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...gW4BNYJCNIIGg]

This is how he acts here and he is well known for taking personal
information posters allow him and using it later for stalking,
intimidation, slander and as a start for the horrible lies he spreads
about folks here who do not like his constant lying and trolling..
Just saying, before you give this guy any of your personal
identifiers, check his posting history.. Go back a few weeks, you will
be shocked...

On 5/31/11 8:48 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On May 31, 7:37 pm, Florida wrote:
[...]

Poor Scotty...is he afraid the few remaining posters here who want to
discuss recreational boating will leave, and leave Snotty to his pigpen
playpals?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Default information mining scam by Harry Krause...

Well folks, before you join this guys group you should note that he
keeps personal information on all posters and over the years has used
that personal information to stalk, intimidate, and blackmale
literally
dozens of posters here and in other groups... Just read his daily
tripe
here, and decide if this is the guy you want moderating any group you
are in, or having your personal information. If he gets up set with
you
he will be a real nuisance and call the cops on you for nothing, he
will
threaten to call your family, employer, friends, customers, and
anybody
else he can to keep you from participating in an open discussion if
you
don't toe his very narrow political line.. You have been warned...

On 31/05/2011 5:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
If you are tired of all of the name calling by the right wing assholes
who infest this newsgroup come visit my new Google Group. If you would
actually enjoy chatting about boating and fishing, instead of all of the
political bull**** that the dumb ****s post in rec.boats, sign up for my
new Google Newsgroup. This will be a great place to discuss rec.boating
and fishing and get away from all of the name calling assholes who come
to rec.boats

I will do my best to keep the riff-raff out of my newsgroup, but if one
sneaks in, I will flush the little turd down to my septic tank.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Let's get back to discussing boats and fishing in a newsgroup where we
don't have to put up with obnoxious *******s.

Short on visitors and long on turds is your problem harry.

Dare you to follow your own rules in this group for one whole week. But
my guess is you are chicken-****.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 5/31/11 8:54 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
[...]

hehehehehe...

what a paranoid moron you are, snotty.
how's that college fund for your daughter? did you blow it on a new
sprocket?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article ,
says...

[...]

Funny how the "independent" thinkers who will go to harry's group (all
three of them) will abide by his rules of no insults here or there while
harry insults all day long... They must not be paying attention

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

*IMPORTANT* Message for Google Group, Usenet and AOL users! [email protected] General 1 January 27th 05 01:36 AM
New Google Group JohnH General 6 January 11th 05 04:22 AM
New Tall Ships & Sail Training Google Group CJB Tall Ships 0 December 12th 04 05:17 PM
Yahoo Fishing Group Amy General 0 November 14th 04 07:11 PM