Default Come visit my boating and fishing Google Group

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/1/11 8:08 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 5/31/2011 7:59 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 7:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
If you are tired of all of the name calling by the right wing assholes
who infest this newsgroup come visit my new Google Group. If you would
actually enjoy chatting about boating and fishing, instead of all of the
political bull**** that the dumb ****s post in rec.boats, sign up for my
new Google Newsgroup. This will be a great place to discuss rec.boating
and fishing and get away from all of the name calling assholes who come
to rec.boats

I will do my best to keep the riff-raff out of my newsgroup, but if one
sneaks in, I will flush the little turd down to my septic tank.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Let's get back to discussing boats and fishing in a newsgroup where we
don't have to put up with obnoxious *******s.

Obviously, we've struck a nerve with the morons and ID spoofers like the
one who made the fraudulent post above. These boys just can't stand the
idea that there are boaters who want to discuss boats, and *not* play
their boring little games.

What are the requirements for membership. I applied and was rejected
out of hand. When I questioned the group moderator I wasn't even given
the courtesy of an answer.

There is no group. If you just look at harrys actions here lately, you
can see how things would go if he did have one. Watch harry use info
about other posters here for hate, then decide how much you want to let
him know about you

The keys on your computer keyboard are moving, Snotty, so you must be
lying...again.

There *is* a small discussion group. It is growing slowly. A number of
boating related topics are being discussed and no insults have been
posted. No one has mentioned you.

It's not the place for you or your buddies, obviously, since none of you
have any self-control. Hey, you go right ahead, trashing what little
remains of rec.boats.

Harry claiming someone else is lying... Now THAT'S a keeper!!

In article , says...

On 5/31/11 7:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
[...]

Send me a copy of your drivers license, and I will approve you for
membership. I want to make sure we don't have any ****-heads insulting
the boaters in my group. Rec.boats have too many people whose only
reason for being is to insult others and cut and paste political articles.

Hey, Harry, show us all a copy of your driver's license. Only a
friggin' fool would allow you to see their license.

On 5/31/11 7:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
[...]

Krause has no style, no class, no grace, no interpersonal skills etc.
etc. Did you expect something different from him?

On 5/31/2011 7:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
If you are tired of all of the name calling by the right wing assholes
who infest this newsgroup come visit my new Google Group. If you would
actually enjoy chatting about boating and fishing, instead of all of the
political bull**** that the dumb ****s post in rec.boats, sign up for my
new Google Newsgroup. This will be a great place to discuss rec.boating
and fishing and get away from all of the name calling assholes who come
to rec.boats

I will do my best to keep the riff-raff out of my newsgroup, but if one
sneaks in, I will flush the little turd down to my septic tank.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Let's get back to discussing boats and fishing in a newsgroup where we
don't have to put up with obnoxious *******s.

You're an "obnoxious *******" and a "name calling asshole" viz a viz
anyone who joins your group has to put up with an "obnoxious *******"
and a "name calling asshole".

On 6/1/2011 8:35 AM, HarryK wrote:

Send me a copy of your drivers license, and I will approve you for
membership.

This is rich.

Some years ago HK taunted another poster "Lee" to find and post his
personal information. The poster obliged and HK and KG, according to his
story, received threatening phone calls. So HK contacted the FBI, and
armed himself. Seriously, I think it was the first time his wife found
out what HK was doing on the Internet.

Only a fool gives personal information to an unstable person like HK,
and for what? To join a group where he is moderator?

Default information mining scam by Harry Krause...

On 5/31/2011 9:27 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 8:54 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
Well folks, before you join this guys group you should note that he
keeps personal information on all posters and over the years has used
that personal information to stalk, intimidate, and blackmale
literally
dozens of posters here and in other groups... Just read his daily
tripe
here, and decide if this is the guy you want moderating any group you
are in, or having your personal information. If he gets up set with
you
he will be a real nuisance and call the cops on you for nothing, he
will
threaten to call your family, employer, friends, customers, and
anybody
else he can to keep you from participating in an open discussion if
you
don't toe his very narrow political line.. You have been warned...

hehehehehe...

what a paranoid moron you are, snotty.

Why? He's exactly correct. You have many times over the years used
personal information to berate and insult those whom you dislike.

To disclose any personal information to the likes of you is foolish.

Default More spam... Warning, information mining scam at rec.boats

On 5/31/2011 8:53 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , says...

[...]

Scott, so long as you are going to repetitively post this, please change
"blackmale" (which is a male black person) to "blackmail".

Thanks!

On 5/31/11 7:16 PM, HarryK wrote:
[...]

You dumb****s just can't stand it, can you? There's no such requirement.

Are you denying that you required me to provide proof of my identity,
You slimy piece of ****e?

In article ,
says...

[...]

Thanks...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 6/1/11 10:47 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlerdSdnZNDUNSG0nvQnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

[...]

Obviously, a black male is what Snotty fears the most, says Dr. Freud.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

*IMPORTANT* Message for Google Group, Usenet and AOL users! [email protected] General 1 January 27th 05 01:36 AM
New Google Group JohnH General 6 January 11th 05 04:22 AM
New Tall Ships & Sail Training Google Group CJB Tall Ships 0 December 12th 04 05:17 PM
Yahoo Fishing Group Amy General 0 November 14th 04 07:11 PM