Default Okay, I'll Admit it.......

The only people who joined my group was Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why me
and my little buddy Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

On Jun 20, 10:43*am, Harryk wrote:
The only people who joined my group *was* Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why *me
and my little buddy* Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

Shouldn't that be.....
'were' and 'my little buddy and I' ???
If you want to spoof Harry, try using correct grammar. It might be
more believable.

On 6/20/11 9:43 AM, Harryk wrote:

The only people who joined my group was Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why me
and my little buddy Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

You're going to have to improve your mental and verbal skills, twerpie,
because no one will believe I write as poorly as you do. My prose skills
were better in kindergarten than yours are now.

You should use one of your own handles so people can "admire" your lack
of writing skills under your own name and give you the credit for them
you so richly deserve.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 6/20/11 9:49 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:43 am, wrote:
The only people who joined my group *was* Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why *me
and my little buddy* Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

Shouldn't that be.....
'were' and 'my little buddy and I' ???
If you want to spoof Harry, try using correct grammar. It might be
more believable.

The ID spoofer has all the language skills of...loogy and Tosk.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On Jun 20, 10:43 am, wrote:
The only people who joined my group *was* Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why *me
and my little buddy* Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

Shouldn't that be.....
'were' and 'my little buddy and I' ???
If you want to spoof Harry, try using correct grammar. It might be
more believable.

The ID spoofer has all the language skills of...loogy and Tosk.

The fact is however, it's probably harry talking to himself again...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On Jun 20, 10:43 am, wrote:
The only people who joined my group *was* Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why *me
and my little buddy* Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

Shouldn't that be.....
'were' and 'my little buddy and I' ???
If you want to spoof Harry, try using correct grammar. It might be
more believable.

The ID spoofer has all the language skills of...loogy and Tosk.

You probably should go to your own group and check everyone's grammar,
typos and misspellings. And stay there.

On 6/20/11 10:13 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On Jun 20, 10:43 am, wrote:
The only people who joined my group *was* Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why *me
and my little buddy* Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

Shouldn't that be.....
'were' and 'my little buddy and I' ???
If you want to spoof Harry, try using correct grammar. It might be
more believable.

The ID spoofer has all the language skills of...loogy and Tosk.

The fact is however, it's probably harry talking to himself again...

The fact, little man, is that I am intellectually incapable of writing
down at the level of you and most of your buddies here, including the ID
spoofer. Simply stated, I cannot write as badly as you boys do.

On Jun 20, 10:43 am, wrote:
The only people who joined my group *was* Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why *me
and my little buddy* Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

Shouldn't that be.....
'were' and 'my little buddy and I' ???
If you want to spoof Harry, try using correct grammar. It might be
more believable.

The ID spoofer has all the language skills of...loogy and Tosk.

The fact is however, it's probably harry talking to himself again...

The fact, little man, is that I am intellectually incapable of writing
down at the level of you and most of your buddies here, including the ID
spoofer. Simply stated, I cannot write as badly as you boys do.

You should take your special writing skills over to your new group.

OK, I admit it I am getting old Katie Ohara General 4 June 22nd 09 05:51 AM
OK, I admit it I am getting old Katie Ohara General 0 June 21st 09 04:39 PM
Gotta admit ... Eisboch General 197 September 3rd 08 05:51 PM
NG: Need to recommit or admit failure........ [email protected] General 65 January 7th 06 10:02 PM
Admit it......... JimH General 48 June 22nd 05 01:58 PM