Default Okay, I'll Admit it.......

On 6/21/11 9:25 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:22 am,
wrote:
snip...

Paul was another Harry sockpuppet... The whole group was engaged in a
boycott (a very successful one) of harry and his boys. Harry was getting
severely ****ed, machine gun posting insults and trolls, crowwposting to
alt.cooks to bring vile vulgar ideologues here from his far left
progressive point of view..

snip
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

The only think you have been successful at is a life long avoidance of
gainful employment.

He almost held onto a job sweeping horse poop out of a barn
but...apparently it was too technical for him.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/21/11 9:22 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Paul was another Harry sockpuppet... The whole group was engaged in a
boycott (a very successful one) of harry and his boys. Harry was getting
severely ****ed, machine gun posting insults and trolls, crowwposting to
alt.cooks to bring vile vulgar ideologues here from his far left
progressive point of view..

More of Ingerfool's fantasies.

Now, before anybody gets ****ed and runs over to Harrys new group, pay
attention to the onslaught of insults and vulgar insinuations that will
surely follow this post...

Hehehe. You are your own best vulgar insult, little fella.

And then Harry comes and proves Scotty's point!!

On 6/21/11 10:48 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:29 am, wrote:
On 6/21/11 9:22 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Paul was another Harry sockpuppet... The whole group was engaged in a
boycott (a very successful one) of harry and his boys. Harry was getting
severely ****ed, machine gun posting insults and trolls, crowwposting to
alt.cooks to bring vile vulgar ideologues here from his far left
progressive point of view..

More of Ingerfool's fantasies.

Now, before anybody gets ****ed and runs over to Harrys new group, pay
attention to the onslaught of insults and vulgar insinuations that will
surely follow this post...

Hehehe. You are your own best vulgar insult, little fella.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Amen to that!

Don if you come across any interesting articles in the Halifax
newspaper, please post them "over there". I loved your post where you
didn't know which sports team you should support. If it wasn't for your
6 posts, we wouldn't have any activity at all.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:43:06 -0400, Harryk wrote:

The only people who joined my group was Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why me
and my little buddy Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

You must be retired with nothing to do. Chasing Harry's ghost around
isn't going to fill the void. What a sad, sorry existence.

Are you a shut in?

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:18:05 -0700, jps wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:43:06 -0400, Harryk wrote:

The only people who joined my group was Don and slammer. Seems as though
I've ****ed off just about everybody on usenet with my constant
political ramblings, plus my insulting and name calling. That's why me
and my little buddy Don are back here in full glory, insulting and
calling anyone names who doesn't believe my tales.

You must be retired with nothing to do. Chasing Harry's ghost around
isn't going to fill the void. What a sad, sorry existence.

Are you a shut in?

It's amazing how much energy these couple of spoofers put in. It's
quite prodigious really. I wonder if they're making up for some
deficit in other, umm, areas.

OK, I admit it I am getting old Katie Ohara General 4 June 22nd 09 05:51 AM
OK, I admit it I am getting old Katie Ohara General 0 June 21st 09 04:39 PM
Gotta admit ... Eisboch General 197 September 3rd 08 05:51 PM
NG: Need to recommit or admit failure........ [email protected] General 65 January 7th 06 10:02 PM
Admit it......... JimH General 48 June 22nd 05 01:58 PM