Default Boston Bruins #1

The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Jun 15, 11:47*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

I was torn on this series... Although Vancouver was the 'Canadian
Team', Boston had more Canadian players... including a local boy, Brad
Marchand #63, who did quite well in the series.
Anyway, for sure the 'best team' won this time.

On Jun 15, 10:47*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Did you see how Boston handled it with class, while the canucks rioted
and looted their city?

Bunch of classless, sore losers.

On 16/06/2011 10:19 AM, Jack. wrote:
On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Did you see how Boston handled it with class, while the canucks rioted
and looted their city?

Bunch of classless, sore losers.

Agreed. Surrey/Vancouver has too many unruly delinquents. I was
considering once to move there but after noticing the punk crowds and
vandalism dares decided it wasn't for me.

Boston put on a good game, their goalie was brilliant.

If I had to live in Boston or Vancouver, I would pick Boston in a heart
beat. I suspect it is a safer city all around.

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Did you see how Boston handled it with class, while the canucks rioted
and looted their city?

Bunch of classless, sore losers.

Agreed. Surrey/Vancouver has too many unruly delinquents. I was
considering once to move there but after noticing the punk crowds and
vandalism dares decided it wasn't for me.

Boston put on a good game, their goalie was brilliant.

If I had to live in Boston or Vancouver, I would pick Boston in a heart
beat. I suspect it is a safer city all around.

Vancouver and Boston are both first-class, interesting cities. You'd be
way out of your league in either.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, *wrote:
The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Did you see how Boston handled it with class, while the canucks rioted
and looted their city?

Bunch of classless, sore losers.

Agreed. *Surrey/Vancouver has too many unruly delinquents. *I was
considering once to move there but after noticing the punk crowds and
vandalism dares decided it wasn't for me.

Boston put on a good game, their goalie was brilliant.

If I had to live in Boston or Vancouver, I would pick Boston in a heart
beat. *I suspect it is a safer city all around.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Surrey, is full of Pakis...little else.

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Well, they DID kick him out of the USA........

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

For moral reasons?

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

I left for monetary reasons as in better investments elsewhere. Was a
good move too. Converted a lots of USDs to CAD at .7 to 1 in 2004 and
now is near 1:1, just that is a 30% tax free gain. Next, I put the
money to work and quite literally tripled it (and paid lots of taxes) to
Canada.

And my investment club buddies and I agree, US was on an apex in 2004.
So I massively reduced my US holdings in the then and subsequent years
so I didn't get the full brunt of the 2008 carnage.

Like they say, you have to know when to buy, but just as important when
to say good-bye.

Meanwhile you leftie sheep were stuck with it. Like stunned deer
looking at Burlington Northern coming right at them and not even a
flinch. Take Bernanke admitting he didn't see it coming, what a ostrich
brain. Does not Bernanke, Obama have decent economists on staff? Or
did th hire the losers because they were democrats?

Hell, while democrats were panicking and selling me and my buddies were
discussing where the bottom was to buy in.

Hey, investing is much like chess. Be prepared to move to win.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

r_Hunt_19_HMS Active in Boston Harbor, 19 July 1773, The Boston Tea Party is five months in the future_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 October 14th 10 02:15 PM
HMS Active in Boston Harbor, 19 July 1773, The Boston Tea Party is five months in the future_Geoff Hunt, 1990_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 10th 09 01:45 AM
Boston Bruins fans?? Don White General 9 August 1st 08 12:52 AM
Boston NotPony ASA 2 October 28th 05 02:39 AM
Boston Whaler FG General 2 August 2nd 03 11:54 AM