Default Boston Bruins #1

On 16/06/2011 1:45 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 3:42 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlefda20e9a-664f-44e2-b3d0-6308c28d5038
@f31g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 16, 1:00 pm, wrote:
On 6/16/11 12:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:19 AM, Jack. wrote:
On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
The Stanley Cup is for the Boston Bruins!!!

Great game.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Did you see how Boston handled it with class, while the canucks
rioted
and looted their city?

Bunch of classless, sore losers.

Agreed. Surrey/Vancouver has too many unruly delinquents. I was
considering once to move there but after noticing the punk crowds and
vandalism dares decided it wasn't for me.

Boston put on a good game, their goalie was brilliant.

If I had to live in Boston or Vancouver, I would pick Boston in a
heart
beat. I suspect it is a safer city all around.

Vancouver and Boston are both first-class, interesting cities. You'd be
way out of your league in either.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Well, they DID kick him out of the USA........

Well, "they" didn't... It's just a troll plum and harry made up, so if
you agree with their trolling, one hand clapping...

One hand clap? Is that some sort of Ingersoll family venereal disease?

Doubtful. But you seem to be an expert at such problems. Did VD do
something to your brain?

On 6/16/2011 4:55 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 4:37 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

One hand clap? Is that some sort of Ingersoll family venereal disease?

And the pig Harry resorts to insulting families once again. That new
group of his must be a disaster, he's here all of the time now!

He will get as vulgar as he needs to to get you to answer him.. Looks
like he doesn't even need to get started

Here's a clue, dogturd breath. Each and every time you toss an insult my
way, I will toss one back at you. Want it to stop? The ball is in your
court.

A turd tossing competition. Just what we need. Apparently Krause isn't
man enough to avoid these kinds of stupid childish endeavors.

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

We should dress H K up in a Bruins jersey and put him on a plane to
Vancouver.

Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 2:41 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

For moral reasons?

I left for monetary reasons as in better investments elsewhere. Was a
good move too. Converted a lots of USDs to CAD at .7 to 1 in 2004 and
now is near 1:1, just that is a 30% tax free gain. Next, I put the money
to work and quite literally tripled it (and paid lots of taxes) to
Canada.

And my investment club buddies and I agree, US was on an apex in 2004.
So I massively reduced my US holdings in the then and subsequent years
so I didn't get the full brunt of the 2008 carnage.

Like they say, you have to know when to buy, but just as important when
to say good-bye.

Meanwhile you leftie sheep were stuck with it. Like stunned deer looking
at Burlington Northern coming right at them and not even a flinch. Take
Bernanke admitting he didn't see it coming, what a ostrich brain. Does
not Bernanke, Obama have decent economists on staff? Or did th hire the
losers because they were democrats?

Hell, while democrats were panicking and selling me and my buddies were
discussing where the bottom was to buy in.

Hey, investing is much like chess. Be prepared to move to win.

I've been out of the stock market for a long time. I consider the
stock market a fraud, and no more an opportunity for thoughtful
investment than a horse race, except horse racing is more honest, more
fun and more sporting. I now own stock in only one company and I
bought that on a personal whim. Most of my retirement income and net
worth is tied up in a very successful shopping mall I own with two
partners, both high school buddies, one a lawyer and the other a CPA.

I'm sure your union's pension is invested in amazing funds, eh?

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

Have deplume join him too.

That was nasty what they did to him. Good part was enough good people
around that went out of their way to shield him while help came... but
still.

We in the west will discover civil disobedience needs to be punished.
China knows it, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Libya you name it. When
protesters pick up weapons and destroy stuff, time for heads to crack.

I told my wife at the begining of the game, that crowd is not going to
end well. Surrey/Vancouver is also Canada's drug capital. A lot of
degenerates.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

In article 7c503378-b4e1-4589-8a59-d61931bfa538@
25g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 15, 10:47 pm, *wrote:
[...]

~~ Snerk ~~
You kill me Harry... LOL!

It must be love....

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/16/11 4:37 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

One hand clap? Is that some sort of Ingersoll family venereal disease?

And the pig Harry resorts to insulting families once again. That new
group of his must be a disaster, he's here all of the time now!

He will get as vulgar as he needs to to get you to answer him.. Looks
like he doesn't even need to get started

Here's a clue, dogturd breath. Each and every time you toss an insult my
way, I will toss one back at you. Want it to stop? The ball is in your
court.

Take that insulting and name calling back to your own group, asshole.

r_Hunt_19_HMS Active in Boston Harbor, 19 July 1773, The Boston Tea Party is five months in the future_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 October 14th 10 02:15 PM
HMS Active in Boston Harbor, 19 July 1773, The Boston Tea Party is five months in the future_Geoff Hunt, 1990_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 10th 09 01:45 AM
Boston Bruins fans?? Don White General 9 August 1st 08 12:52 AM
Boston NotPony ASA 2 October 28th 05 02:39 AM
Boston Whaler FG General 2 August 2nd 03 11:54 AM