Default Boston Bruins fans??

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:38:11 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

The Boston Bruins? What do they play?

Badminton?

wrote:

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

The Boston Bruins? What do they play?

Badminton?

When they go up against my Montreal Canadiens... it sure looks that way.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

The Boston Bruins? What do they play?

Badminton?

When they go up against my Montreal Canadiens... it sure looks that way.

The Canadian teams were always in the top six back in the old days. Are they
still contenders?

wrote:

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

The Boston Bruins? What do they play?

Badminton?

When they go up against my Montreal Canadiens... it sure looks that way.

The Canadian teams were always in the top six back in the old days. Are
they still contenders?

Haven't won the Stanley cup since '93, but they were decent last season.
I had hoped they would go further in the playoffs.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote:

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

The Boston Bruins? What do they play?

Badminton?
When they go up against my Montreal Canadiens... it sure looks that way.

The Canadian teams were always in the top six back in the old days. Are
they still contenders?

Haven't won the Stanley cup since '93, but they were decent last season.
I had hoped they would go further in the playoffs.

I haven't been to a hockey game since we lived in the Detroit area...and
I got to see Gordie Howe play with Alex Delvecchio and Frank Mahovlich.

On Jul 30, 9:40*pm, hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
. ..

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...bruins-halifax.....

The Boston Bruins? *What do they play?

Badminton?
When they go up against my Montreal Canadiens... it sure looks that way.

The Canadian teams were always in the top six back in the old days. Are
they still contenders?

Haven't won the Stanley cup since '93, but they were decent last season..
I had hoped they would go further in the playoffs.

I haven't been to a hockey game since we lived in the Detroit area...and
I got to see Gordie Howe play with Alex Delvecchio and Frank Mahovlich.- Hide quoted text -

So?
DK DK is offline

Jim wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote:

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years
team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

The Boston Bruins? What do they play?

Badminton?
When they go up against my Montreal Canadiens... it sure looks that
way.

The Canadian teams were always in the top six back in the old days.
Are they still contenders?

Haven't won the Stanley cup since '93, but they were decent last season.
I had hoped they would go further in the playoffs.

I haven't been to a hockey game since we lived in the Detroit
area...and I got to see Gordie Howe play with Alex Delvecchio and
Frank Mahovlich.

Now that's special.

And pure BS. WAFA hates sports so he clearly Googled that info just to
play with his friend.

"DK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote:

Here's a chance to see them fighting for a spot on this years
team...
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...s-halifax.html

The Boston Bruins? What do they play?

Badminton?
When they go up against my Montreal Canadiens... it sure looks that
way.

The Canadian teams were always in the top six back in the old days.
Are they still contenders?

Haven't won the Stanley cup since '93, but they were decent last
season.
I had hoped they would go further in the playoffs.

I haven't been to a hockey game since we lived in the Detroit area...and
I got to see Gordie Howe play with Alex Delvecchio and Frank Mahovlich.

Now that's special.

And pure BS. WAFA hates sports so he clearly Googled that info just to
play with his friend.

Play with this...sports boy!

Yo - Red Sox fans... JimH General 23 April 23rd 06 11:55 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... John Gaquin General 0 April 13th 06 09:47 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... Tailgunner General 0 April 13th 06 02:37 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... MGG General 0 April 13th 06 06:18 AM
Message to my FANS Peter J Ross ASA 44 August 29th 03 01:39 AM