Default pawlenty's plan to rape the middle class

On 19-Jun-2011, wf3h wrote:

Cheaper, better and if not, no one makes it here any more. Too much
executive greed, excessive taxation and union greed.

and yet strongly unionized countries like germany, still make lots of
stuff that the NON union US does not

So does France - both countries have the sense not to import everything and
watch industry fold. Germany buys German...."Americans" send all their money
overseas and whine for welfare. Simple concept except to "Americans." Japan
has the the highest level of buying domestically and barring imports -
that's why Japan can lend money to the US - high end machinery and core
industrial products are Japanese, now Korean, moving intop Chinese - the US
fold, whines, and begs, like you do.

courtesy of the right wing.

yep, the NY times just had an article on executive compensation. in
the US its skyrocketed

The money laundering industry is doing great - your banks, "investment"
firms and scams like insurance. The industrial does not compensate highly;
more than half is gone and the remainder bankrupt. The junk you haul home
from Wlamart is from companies that are doing great, from 10,000 miles away.
Get it?

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

courtesy of the right wing free market fundies

Call me when you fleabaggers are willing to accept reality. In the mean
time I am sure you will dream on.

you guys believe in supply side mythology, the greatest fraud in
contemporary econmics

good luck

Time to look outside the idiot box and realize the masses in your country
are the only solution, and you're too lazy to act.

On 19-Jun-2011, wf3h wrote:

Because you're stupid as a result of government "education."

he starts off with a meaningless bull**** statement

You just PROVED my point

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

That's a nonsensical statement,

you see, unlike you, i, being a liberal, accept reality\

You have no reality if you stare at the idiot box and get caught up on the
retard TV shows bellowing "liberal" and "conservative." That violent rant is
to get you to watch so they can sell commercials. Wake up and understand how
an industry works, or even a lemonaide stand. Industries had to close or
flee, the unions disapeared when the companies left. Other than extortion,
what was theie purpose anyway? Job security for the incompetent? Yeah,
gotta give you that.......

countries with strong unions have strong manufacturing. you right
wingers have your little mythologies which say the more you enslave
the middle class, the better for the rich.

Middle class isn't Walmart and burger joints, your future is more like Peru
and The Phillipines - they don't produce anything either.

but not unusual in your country. Your jobs
are gone (and the "organizing" goon squads) because you voted for
politicians that negotiated one way trade agreements.

unlike, i accept capitalism. protectionism is a failure BUT the right
wing negotiated free trade WITHOUT labor protection

Read previous answer - there is no "free" trade - what remains of the US is
a dumping groud for 1st world countries, and you make it worse every day -
that's why you beg for handouts.

courtesy of george bush. you right wingers dont even know history.

One idiot politician didn't force or even encourage you to send your money
overseas then bitch about jobs - you did that on your own - stop the
childish "logic."

The US ships squat to
Japan,Korea and China, but Japan, Korea and China can and do ship
anything
to the US. Why? See previous answer.

not too bright are you? the right in the US pushed supply side
economic bull**** and the tea party bought it. look at palwenty
propoing that the middle class pay ALL the taxes and the rich pay NONE

So you're broke - get over your current condition, it is going to be much
worse - if your 10 year old rice burner is paid for, you can sleep in it,
but you won't be hauling Chinese trash home any more.

By the way, like most defective people, you bash evil corporations (that
used to overpay you) - you are capable of understanding Honda, Toyota,
Walmart, Home Dept and McDonald's (your carrer choices) are evil
corporations also, right?

On 19-Jun-2011, wf3h wrote:

ahhhh, ha, ha, ha, ha....... Bwwwaaaaaaa, yeah right, that was it...
snerk

guess he, being right wing, never heard of supply side economics.

all the rage with the right. and he's too stupid to know what h is own
party proposes!

If you relate to a "party" you're beyond hope, but you DO have a LOAD of
company. That's why you're country is done as a functional entity. The
subject involves your moronic habits (voting and buying) not a speech
designed for the mentality of a special needs 2nd grader.

On 19/06/2011 3:39 PM, Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 19-Jun-2011, wrote:

With 60% of you fools buying Asian autos and 99% everything Chinese, the
mindless "Oopsie Winfrey masses" are a far bigger threat to what remains
of
your country than any scumbag politician. Be concerned more about YOUR
behavior.

why do we buy chinese?

Because you're stupid as a result of government "education."

True. G12, brainwashing and propaganda. Case in point, anyone ever
remember being taught government can e too big for our own good? Any
studies about debt and that it means voluntary chattel on your life?

Quite true. G12 is designed to make good herd sheep.

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

That's a nonsensical statement, but not unusual in your country. Your jobs
are gone (and the "organizing" goon squads) because you voted for
politicians that negotiated one way trade agreements. The US ships squat to
Japan,Korea and China, but Japan, Korea and China can and do ship anything
to the US. Why? See previous answer.

Fleabaggers response was topical. You and I can never expect feabaggers
to adit it si their fault, to fleabaggers it is always someone else's fault.

courtesy of the right wing free market fundies

Free markets are not one way markets; there is no free trade.........you're
production is virtually banned from Japan and Korea, and China needs nothing
from your country except for the loons to pay US prices for shoddy and
occasionally dangerous products.

Can just imagine the fleabagger whine when to buy say a PC costs $5000
union NA made and not $500 Chinese made.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 19/06/2011 5:01 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:09:40 -0600,
wrote:

On 19/06/2011 12:09 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:50:45 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 15-Jun-2011, wrote:

the GOP, all hopped up on deficit cutting, wants to bankrupt the
country by giving the richest of the rich a tax cut FOUR

[...]

Supply side is real. Say we taxed everyone 100%, then really, not worth
it to get off your arse and produce anything is it?

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.