Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default pawlenty's plan to rape the middle class

On 19-Jun-2011, wf3h wrote:

Cheaper, better and if not, no one makes it here any more. Too much
executive greed, excessive taxation and union greed.

and yet strongly unionized countries like germany, still make lots of
stuff that the NON union US does not

So does France - both countries have the sense not to import everything and
watch industry fold. Germany buys German...."Americans" send all their money
overseas and whine for welfare. Simple concept except to "Americans." Japan
has the the highest level of buying domestically and barring imports -
that's why Japan can lend money to the US - high end machinery and core
industrial products are Japanese, now Korean, moving intop Chinese - the US
fold, whines, and begs, like you do.

courtesy of the right wing.

yep, the NY times just had an article on executive compensation. in
the US its skyrocketed

The money laundering industry is doing great - your banks, "investment"
firms and scams like insurance. The industrial does not compensate highly;
more than half is gone and the remainder bankrupt. The junk you haul home
from Wlamart is from companies that are doing great, from 10,000 miles away.
Get it?

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

courtesy of the right wing free market fundies

Call me when you fleabaggers are willing to accept reality. In the mean
time I am sure you will dream on.

you guys believe in supply side mythology, the greatest fraud in
contemporary econmics

good luck

Time to look outside the idiot box and realize the masses in your country
are the only solution, and you're too lazy to act.