Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default pawlenty's plan to rape the middle class

On 19/06/2011 3:39 PM, Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 19-Jun-2011, wrote:

With 60% of you fools buying Asian autos and 99% everything Chinese, the
mindless "Oopsie Winfrey masses" are a far bigger threat to what remains
of
your country than any scumbag politician. Be concerned more about YOUR
behavior.

why do we buy chinese?

Because you're stupid as a result of government "education."

True. G12, brainwashing and propaganda. Case in point, anyone ever
remember being taught government can e too big for our own good? Any
studies about debt and that it means voluntary chattel on your life?

Quite true. G12 is designed to make good herd sheep.

because we gutted the unions. and when we did that, american mgmt
found it could make gobs of money AND send jobs overseas

That's a nonsensical statement, but not unusual in your country. Your jobs
are gone (and the "organizing" goon squads) because you voted for
politicians that negotiated one way trade agreements. The US ships squat to
Japan,Korea and China, but Japan, Korea and China can and do ship anything
to the US. Why? See previous answer.

Fleabaggers response was topical. You and I can never expect feabaggers
to adit it si their fault, to fleabaggers it is always someone else's fault.

courtesy of the right wing free market fundies

Free markets are not one way markets; there is no free trade.........you're
production is virtually banned from Japan and Korea, and China needs nothing
from your country except for the loons to pay US prices for shoddy and
occasionally dangerous products.

Can just imagine the fleabagger whine when to buy say a PC costs $5000
union NA made and not $500 Chinese made.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.