Default Propane canister from hell

On Jun 16, 11:49*am, wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:24:27 -0400, Wayne B

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:49:45 -0700, wrote:

He could have attached the can to his spare anchor (he has one
right?), and dumped on the down current side of the boat. Then, any
out-gassing would have moved with the current and away from his boat.

Propane moves with the wind (if any), not with the "current".

I rest my case regarding your qualifications to offer advice.

And, according to Frog, there _was no wind_. Just by friction, it
would move with the current. Thus, no danger involved, as per my
suggestion to sink it down current.

I rest my case that you're a trivial, rude guy.

There is nothing trivial about his answer, D'Plume.
We rest the case that you are totally ignorant of sailing
protocols,procedures...or most subjects in general.

Default One hand clapping...

On Jun 16, 10:36*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:18:44 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 16/06/2011 1:49 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 3:48 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:49:45 -0700, wrote:

He could have attached the can to his spare anchor (he has one
right?), and dumped on the down current side of the boat. Then, any
out-gassing would have moved with the current and away from his boat.

Propane moves with the wind (if any), not with the "current".

I rest my case regarding your qualifications to offer advice.

And, according to Frog, there _was no wind_. Just by friction, it
would move with the current. Thus, no danger involved, as per my
suggestion to sink it down current.

I rest my case that you're a trivial, rude guy.

One hand clap...what you get if you shake hands with a member of the
Ingersoll family.

Hey harryk, all you do with crap like this is show what kind of a scum
bag loser you really are. *Only cowardly snipes go for family.

But we already knew that about you and your bottom feeding habits.

Hear the latest?

Polosi flea bag no longer gets Wiener at the debriefings.

Keep at it. I'm sure you'll get a weiner if you ask one of your right
wing buddies politely.

It evidently worked for you, D'Plume.

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:49:45 -0700, wrote:

He could have attached the can to his spare anchor (he has one
right?), and dumped on the down current side of the boat. Then, any
out-gassing would have moved with the current and away from his boat.

Propane moves with the wind (if any), not with the "current".

I rest my case regarding your qualifications to offer advice.

And, according to Frog, there _was no wind_. Just by friction, it
would move with the current. Thus, no danger involved, as per my
suggestion to sink it down current.

I rest my case that you're a trivial, rude guy.

There is nothing trivial about his answer, D'Plume.
We rest the case that you are totally ignorant of sailing
protocols,procedures...or most subjects in general.

Her boating posts are (Harry class) entertainment.