Default Palin the ding dong

What have you seen so far today and what are you going to take away
from your visit?” Palin defended her answer by saying “And in a
shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered
candidly. And I know my American history.”

"He who warned, uh, the … the British that they weren't gonna be
takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringin’ those bells and, um, by makin’
sure that as he’s ridin’ his horse through town to send those warnin’
shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be
free … and we were gonna be armed."
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 00:57:17 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 00:20:16 -0700, jps wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:56:19 -0700,
wrote:

What have you seen so far today and what are you going to take away
from your visit?” Palin defended her answer by saying “And in a
shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered
candidly. And I know my American history.”

"He who warned, uh, the … the British that they weren't gonna be
takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringin’ those bells and, um, by makin’
sure that as he’s ridin’ his horse through town to send those warnin’
shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be
free … and we were gonna be armed."

Clueless, but it's the fault of the "lame stream media."

If they'd get with the program and ask her questions that require only
bumper sticker answers, they wouldn't be so lame.

That's what's scary. I thought they did. How do you screw up the
answer to "What have you seen so far today, and what are you going to
take away from your visit?"

We've seen x and x. I'm going to take away that there's so much more
to learn about America. We've only scratched the surface of the great
history of this country.

She invites her own trouble for the love of hearing herself talk.

If you're going to talk to news reporters, it's advisable that you
prepare and speak on a subject that you know something about.

If she were a guitar player, her solos would be in the wrong key.

wrote:

[...]

I think I figured it out. What happened was a reporter asked a simple
question. Instead of answering simply, she decided she was going to
try and make a political statement. Unfortunately, she's not bright
enough to get out a cogent political thought, and screwed it up to the
point where she couldn't take it back. She's highly egotistical, as
has been reported many times.

Default emdeplume the ding dong

Change back. Though very subtle, this title is suitable.

Ding Dong... Harryk General 10 April 9th 11 03:01 AM
Ding! Dong! The witch is dead! Rich General 18 November 9th 09 09:22 PM
Ding Dong: Short Pants Fishing JimH General 5 February 28th 07 11:41 AM
Ding Dong: Chuck Gould JimH General 2 June 15th 06 07:46 AM
Ding DongWeather katysails ASA 24 March 31st 05 12:09 AM