Default Ding Dong...

....the Beck is dead:

Fox Drops Glenn Beck

After months of speculation, Fox News and Glenn Beck announced Wednesday
that they will part ways. The departure completes a meteoric rise and
fall for the controversial conservative TV star, who played the pied
piper to scores of Tea Party activists in the lead-up to last year's
midterm elections. The ratings for Beck's 5 p.m. show have dropped of
late, however, and advertisers bolted after the host called President
Obama a racist and turned increasingly to "black helicopter" conspiracy
theories, according to the Los Angeles Times. On Wednesday, Beck
discussed his departure by paraphrasing a witch from Macbeth. "If I
could prove my case that something wicked this way was coming, something
in America was wrong, America would listen, and they have," he said,
explaining his choice to join Fox two years ago. Beck then went on to
observe that Paul Revere "got off the horse at some point and fought in
the revolution and then he went back to silversmithing." He indulged in
a few more apocalyptic predictions about America, before noting that he
would collaborate on future unspecified projects with Fox.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,5973014.story

- - -

Well, it took them long enough, although I guess some of Beck's fans in
rec.boats will be heartbroken.

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:22:42 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

[...]

Jon Steward did a great piece on it. He will be missed!

On 08/04/2011 7:22 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

You mean like Obama's persecution for Wikileaks telling the truth?

I would say this just confirms Glenn Beck's assertions. After all, no
one dares asks what REALLY happened to two Obama associates, John
Wheeler and Ashley Turton now do they? Guess they knew too much.

The system is corrupt to the core, starting right at the top.

Canuck57 wrote:

I would say this just confirms Glenn Beck's assertions.

- - -

You know, many of us already concluded you were absolutely out of your
mind. That you want to "confirm" Beck's paranoia is just frosting on
your cake. You, Frogwatch and Snotty Ingersoll are the true believers of
conspiracy theorists and fools like Beck: all of you are politically
simple-minded, full of hate, and ready to adopt any craziness that pays
off your bizarre ideas of how the world work.

It's questionable whether any of you would be found sane during a
psychiatric examination.

On 08/04/2011 2:02 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

I would say this just confirms Glenn Beck's assertions.

- - -

You know, many of us already concluded you were absolutely out of your
mind. That you want to "confirm" Beck's paranoia is just frosting on
your cake. You, Frogwatch and Snotty Ingersoll are the true believers of
conspiracy theorists and fools like Beck: all of you are politically
simple-minded, full of hate, and ready to adopt any craziness that pays
off your bizarre ideas of how the world work.

It's questionable whether any of you would be found sane during a
psychiatric examination.

We don't get him up here. We do get CNN, Communist News Network. Can't
stand that idiot Anderson 360 garbage. The guy is an Obama heal boy.

On 4/8/11 4:02 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

I would say this just confirms Glenn Beck's assertions.

- - -

You know, many of us already concluded you were absolutely out of your
mind. That you want to "confirm" Beck's paranoia is just frosting on
your cake. You, Frogwatch and Snotty Ingersoll are the true believers of
conspiracy theorists and fools like Beck: all of you are politically
simple-minded, full of hate, and ready to adopt any craziness that pays
off your bizarre ideas of how the world work.

It's questionable whether any of you would be found sane during a
psychiatric examination.

Well then they are very different that you. There is no question in
anyone's mind, you would NOT be found sane. As you like to say, you
are absolutely bat**** insane.

Canuck57 wrote:

I would say this just confirms Glenn Beck's assertions.

- - -

You know, many of us already concluded you were absolutely out of your
mind. That you want to "confirm" Beck's paranoia is just frosting on
your cake. You, Frogwatch and Snotty Ingersoll are the true believers of
conspiracy theorists and fools like Beck: all of you are politically
simple-minded, full of hate, and ready to adopt any craziness that pays
off your bizarre ideas of how the world work.

It's questionable whether any of you would be found sane during a
psychiatric examination.

We don't get him up here. We do get CNN, Communist News Network. Can't
stand that idiot Anderson 360 garbage. The guy is an Obama heal boy.

Well, perhaps you're just channeling Beck through that aluminum foil
pointy hat you must wear.

Oh, I don't like Cooper, either, but it's because of his personality,
not what or how he reports. He's no idiot. I'm sure he's smarter than
you are.

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:02:54 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

Canuck57 wrote:

I would say this just confirms Glenn Beck's assertions.

- - -

You know, many of us already concluded you were absolutely out of your
mind. That you want to "confirm" Beck's paranoia is just frosting on
your cake. You, Frogwatch and Snotty Ingersoll are the true believers of
conspiracy theorists and fools like Beck: all of you are politically
simple-minded, full of hate, and ready to adopt any craziness that pays
off your bizarre ideas of how the world work.

It's questionable whether any of you would be found sane during a
psychiatric examination.

I don't know about that. I keep telling him that the black helicopters
are after him. I mean they're black, so it must be true!

Canuck57 wrote:

I would say this just confirms Glenn Beck's assertions.

- - -

You know, many of us already concluded you were absolutely out of your
mind. That you want to "confirm" Beck's paranoia is just frosting on
your cake. You, Frogwatch and Snotty Ingersoll are the true believers of
conspiracy theorists and fools like Beck: all of you are politically
simple-minded, full of hate, and ready to adopt any craziness that pays
off your bizarre ideas of how the world work.

It's questionable whether any of you would be found sane during a
psychiatric examination.

We don't get him up here. We do get CNN, Communist News Network. Can't
stand that idiot Anderson 360 garbage. The guy is an Obama heal boy.

Either you're stupid or a liar.

Here you go: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/radio/

Ding! Dong! The witch is dead! Rich General 18 November 9th 09 09:22 PM
Ding Dong: Short Pants Fishing JimH General 5 February 28th 07 11:41 AM
Ding Dong: Chuck Gould JimH General 2 June 15th 06 07:46 AM
Ding DongWeather katysails ASA 24 March 31st 05 12:09 AM
Whoop-Ding! Bob Crantz ASA 30 June 27th 04 10:15 PM