Default I won't resign

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 21:19:45 -0700, jps wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:47:54 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:44:05 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:02:59 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
He also admitted he lied and will fully cooperate with the ethics
committee when Pelosi asked for an investigation. Not too many
Republicans willing to do that.

He admitted he lied because he felt the noose tightening around his neck.
Only then did he give a teary-eyed confession and apology. Took a week.
He has no choice but to fully cooperate with the ethics committee.
He's trying desperately to keep his job. *Why?* escapes me.

Why is this so important to you? Did you have the same public outrage
when Foley, Haggard, Craig, Allen, Murphy, Ensign, Vitter, Lee,
Duvall, Sanford, Fossella, Boutin, Gingrich, Sherwood, West,
LaTourette, Giuliani, Hyde, Chenoweth-Hage, Livingston, Packwood, or
Calvert (and there are others) lied, cheated, and refused to tell the
truth for weeks, months, years, and some never?

I suppose you were saying that it wasn't that bad and they should be
able to stay in office.

I'm saying that they did far worse than Weiner and fought to stay in
office, all the while denying what they'd done for months and some
still to this day.

I'm saying that you're a right wing reactionary, who seems to take
what people like Palin say seriously. Why don't you try and change the
wiki on Revere like some of your buddies. Yeah, some right wingers
tried to change history to match Palin's lunatic version.

Question:

Where were all these guys calling for Sanford, Ensign and Vitter to
step down?

I don't recall any of them speaking out. Is there a double standard?

Exactly.

Ensign was screwing his employee's wife, who was also an employee.
Vitter was screwing prostitutes, after running on family values.
Sanford used taxpayer funds to engage in an extra-marital affair.

They all lied their asses off, for months or years.

They all remained in office with the support of fellow Republicans.

Weiner sent some lewd photos.

And who are these bozos asking to resign, the guy who sent photos.

It's Obama's fault, apparently.

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Good, D'Plume. You are catching on.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Did they encourage others to lie in order to hid their activities?

I'm saying that you're a right wing reactionary, who seems to take
what people like Palin say seriously. Why don't you try and change the
wiki on Revere like some of your buddies. Yeah, some right wingers
tried to change history to match Palin's lunatic version.

I don't have to change the Wiki, there are other sources on the net,
such as government sites, that support Palin's version.

On 6/8/2011 12:19 AM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:47:54 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:44:05 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:02:59 -0400,
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

I guess you think posting photos of his package should win him votes.
Deplume and you are the only one who fell for that ploy.

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Why do you think that. Are you saying that he is a cock teaser?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 07:58:10 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

In some cases, yes. Like Ensign? Remember him?

I'm saying that you're a right wing reactionary, who seems to take
what people like Palin say seriously. Why don't you try and change the
wiki on Revere like some of your buddies. Yeah, some right wingers
tried to change history to match Palin's lunatic version.

I don't have to change the Wiki, there are other sources on the net,
such as government sites, that support Palin's version.

You're a major stupid force in the universe if you believe that. Prove
it.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

You are too easy.

http://www.hanford.gov/oci/ci_spy.cfm?dossier=54

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:14:28 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

You're too stupid. Show me where Revere rode around ringing bells. The
one inside your and Palin's head don't count.

Try reading it again for content.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Do I have to prove he was wearing stockings vs. socks too?

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 07:15:39 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

You don't have to prove anything. Read the link. Show us where he was
ringing bells:

"He who warned uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away
our arms, uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's
riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells
that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we
were going to be armed."

Revere never said anything to the British about "takin' away our arms"
by "ringing those bells. You're just as dumb as she is.