Default I won't resign

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership"
in the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so
stupid to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press – 3 mins ago

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said
he would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

How disgusted were you when Bush, et al, lied us into a war?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 20:16:21 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership"
in the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so
stupid to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press – 3 mins ago

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said
he would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

How disgusted were you when Bush, et al, lied us into a war?

Yeah, the false outrage is a bit much. What about Newt? Don't hear the
right wingers complaining about his bs all the while trying to "get"
Clinton.

On 06/06/2011 6:16 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership"
in the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so
stupid to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press – 3 mins ago

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said
he would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

How disgusted were you when Bush, et al, lied us into a war?

Prove it. Last I checked Dems and GOP both told Bush to go get them.

But we do know you leftie fleabaggers have short memories.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership"
in the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so
stupid to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press – 3 mins ago

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said
he would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

How disgusted were you when Bush, et al, lied us into a war?

Evidently, disgust is reserved for those who do things with their
weiners but not for those who'd lie us into losing 5000 lives and
trillions of dollars.

Family values, ya know.

wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Any politician dishonoring his Country by conducting himself in an
unstatesman like manor should not be allowed to collect pension or
benefits. But that's just a pipe dream.

wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

In in matters sexual, it's pretty silly. Unlike recent sexually related
scandals engaged in by Republicans, it didn't involved prostitutes,
bribes to husbands, homosexuality, et cetera. I'm sure the Ingersoll
Stupid Network, aka Faux News, is running 15 minute segments on it every
hour. Gotta keep the simpies like Ingersoll fired up.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Uh, oh, Don will be here to correct that first sentence, I'm sure.....

iBoat wrote:
In articles_KdnbsYC5fA2HPQnZ2dnUVZ_qidnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Not a chance in hell. He obeys his orders from WAFA like a good little
puppy. His wife? Not so much.