Default I won't resign

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 18:17:57 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership" in
the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so stupid
to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press – 3 mins ago

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said he
would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

I agree. I think the difference between the Dems and the Reps is that
the Reps claim they're all about "family values," when the fact is
that people are human. They promote themselves as holier than everyone
else. That's the truly disgusting part. The puritanical notions are
nonsense in general.

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:13:07 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

Yeah, and democrats scream about corruption and abuse of power.
Especially this hypocrite, he has made a living with that rhetoric, he
needs to go...

as opposed to GOP who scream family values

for everyone but themselves

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 00:16:25 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Yeah, and democrats scream about corruption and abuse of power.
Especially this hypocrite, he has made a living with that rhetoric, he
needs to go...

as opposed to GOP who scream family values

for everyone but themselves

The post is about Weiner... Stick to the subject at hand. He personally
has made a living screaming about corruption, then he abuses his own
power in such a disgusting manner, lies about it... It is what it is.

ah. guess you missed the part where he complained about DEMS.

there are 2 parties in the US. but you right wingers dont know that

Should Alito resign bpuharic General 34 January 31st 10 05:47 PM
Should Alito resign Bill McKee General 14 January 30th 10 11:48 PM
Should Alito resign Bruce[_13_] General 7 January 30th 10 07:02 PM
Should Alito resign thunder General 9 January 30th 10 02:22 AM
Should Alito resign Tim General 3 January 28th 10 10:32 PM