Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default I won't resign

On 6/7/2011 12:46 AM, jps wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 18:17:57 -0400, wrote:

Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership" in
the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so stupid
to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press – 3 mins ago

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said he
would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

I'm disappointed that he'd do the dance and then admit it several days
later. He seems like a pretty grounded guy with a good sense of right
and wrong and fair play. What he was thinking escapes me. Do these
folks think they're untouchable or immune?

He's just thrown away a blossoming career. Amazing.

It's hard to feel sorry for the pervert.