Default Poverty and insanity go together and fewer boats

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:13:36 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/06/2011 10:38 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:29:03 -0700 (PDT), Billy Joe
wrote:

On Jun 1, 9:28 pm, wrote:
10 Poorest Cities in America

City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati, OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami, FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis, MO 26.8%
7. El Paso, TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee, WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia, PA 25.1%
10. Newark, NJ 24.2%

U.S. Census Bureau,
2006 American Community Survey, August 2007

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate
all have in common?

Detroit, MI hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961

Buffalo, NY hasn't elected one since 1954

Cincinnati, OH - (3rd)... since 1984

Cleveland, OH - (4th)... since 1989

Miami, FL - (5th) has never had a Republican mayor

St. Louis, MO - (6th)... since 1949

El Paso, TX - (7th) has never had a Republican mayor

Milwaukee , WI - (8th)... since 1908

Philadelphia, PA - (9th)... since 1952

Newark, NJ - (10th)... since 1907.

Great post. The liberals can do nothing but call names over this one.

Moronic post. Typical spoofer afraid of his own shadow.

Murder capitals of the US - all lead by Republican mayors.

New Mexico - Albuquerque
California - Anaheim
Alaska - Anchorage
Texas - Arlington

Maybe they eliminate the fleabaggers like you?

Hell, I don't care how many murder there are, I care about how many good
people die. If the dead are composed of fleabaggers dealing drugs, home
theives and making peoples lives bad...no loss.

You're a racist idiot, who barely speaks English.

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:11:27 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/06/2011 5:29 PM, Billy Joe wrote:
On Jun 1, 9:28 pm, wrote:
[...]

It is all the liberals can do, liberal fear begets liberal smear.
Liberals know they are screwing up, just that personal greed and easy
money is more important than America itself.

You're the one hiding in your single-wide trailer.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:13:36 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 1, 9:28 pm, wrote:
[...]

Plume, I've asked before, can you show ONE SINGLE post that he's made
that would clearly show that he's racist?

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:12:05 -0400, iBoat wrote:

Plume, I've asked before, can you show ONE SINGLE post that he's made
that would clearly show that he's racist?

"Racist" is a parrot phrase for someone she(?) doesn't like.
Unfortunately it appears that parrots are not being graduated from
leading liberal arts institutions these days. Otherwise they would
learn a richer, more clever and articulate vocabulary. I suppose a
parrot like that could be found somewhere but would doubtlessly cost
more and raise a ruckus at inappropriate times. Why not get a
teenager instead? At lest they eventually grow up.

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:50:43 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:12:05 -0400, iBoat wrote:

Plume, I've asked before, can you show ONE SINGLE post that he's made
that would clearly show that he's racist?

"Racist" is a parrot phrase for someone she(?) doesn't like.
Unfortunately it appears that parrots are not being graduated from
leading liberal arts institutions these days. Otherwise they would
learn a richer, more clever and articulate vocabulary. I suppose a
parrot like that could be found somewhere but would doubtlessly cost
more and raise a ruckus at inappropriate times. Why not get a
teenager instead? At lest they eventually grow up.

You're really not impressive when you talk about someone in the third
person. Apparently, you're just as much a coward as the stalkers and
the racists.