Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Poverty and insanity go together and fewer boats

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:12:05 -0400, iBoat wrote:

Plume, I've asked before, can you show ONE SINGLE post that he's made
that would clearly show that he's racist?

"Racist" is a parrot phrase for someone she(?) doesn't like.
Unfortunately it appears that parrots are not being graduated from
leading liberal arts institutions these days. Otherwise they would
learn a richer, more clever and articulate vocabulary. I suppose a
parrot like that could be found somewhere but would doubtlessly cost
more and raise a ruckus at inappropriate times. Why not get a
teenager instead? At lest they eventually grow up.