Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default Poverty and insanity go together and fewer boats

On 6/6/2011 9:27 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:50:43 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:12:05 -0400, wrote:

Plume, I've asked before, can you show ONE SINGLE post that he's made
that would clearly show that he's racist?

"Racist" is a parrot phrase for someone she(?) doesn't like.
Unfortunately it appears that parrots are not being graduated from
leading liberal arts institutions these days. Otherwise they would
learn a richer, more clever and articulate vocabulary. I suppose a
parrot like that could be found somewhere but would doubtlessly cost
more and raise a ruckus at inappropriate times. Why not get a
teenager instead? At lest they eventually grow up.

You're really not impressive when you talk about someone in the third
person. Apparently, you're just as much a coward as the stalkers and
the racists.

You're in rec.boats looking to be impressed and enlightened re boating?
Try alt.kooksandassholes. That would be more to your liking. If that
doesn't do it for you, try Harry's email list. He claims it is a haven
for folks like you.