Default Blackbeards anchor

On 5/28/11 4:58 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 28/05/2011 8:03 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:00 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

1. I am

2. It's hardly private in the real sense of that word, since I have
announced its availability publicly. I don't know why you and so
many of
your fellow travelers here are so interested in it; it's for people who
enjoy discussing boating and fishing, and who can refrain from
insulting
other posters. You boys aren't and can't.

I love it. Old fart Harry starts a group that doesn't allow insults.
Then comes here and insults just about everyone.

Ironic but not unexpected...

Since this is not a boating group, it has to serve some purpose. You and
your fellow trash determined it should be an insulting group. You put
your pot on the stove, and you can stew in it.

If you want to discuss recreational boating and fishing and refrain from
insults, there is a little forum in which you can do that. But I doubt
such a forum would appeal to you and your fellow trash.

This group is where people interested in boating come to chat.

Trouble is harryk fleabagger you don't fit the mold. So why not go to
your own group and comment to yourself.

Canuk.. REally.. The guy comes here and insults, while crying about
insults.. He goes out of his way to be vulgar and **** people off and
when it works, he cries to the cops... Why bother with the piece of
****? Really, why not let him talk to Don, JPS, and Bob... well, and his
own sock puppets??

As a point of fact, little boy, I have not "cried" about the endless
"insults" you and your bagmen have tossed my way. Tit for tat, as it
were. You, however, took it to another level and threatened violence.

You might recall that several years ago, another nutcase, someone who
claimed to be from Thailand but who was living in Canada, made threats
of violence. I contacted the RCMP, who checked him out and voila! the
threats stopped.

Have a nice day.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 28/05/2011 3:58 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 4:58 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 28/05/2011 8:03 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:00 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Hey harryk, is your narcissism so out of control that you think someone
would waste the gas to even go to you?

Here is a hint, your a nuisance at best, good entertainment for many of
us that feel lucky we are not like you. You are not important. Just
another dime a dozen fleabagger.

What threats? I haven't pulled out the RAID yet. Stay out of my back
yard and we will all be happy. You in your self pity, and me a BBQing
having fun.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is part of the problem.

On 5/28/11 6:52 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/05/2011 3:58 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 4:58 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 28/05/2011 8:03 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:00 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You know, I don't think you know anything about U.S. politics, the world
economy, or much of anything else, so you can be sure I don't give a
flying **** about your opinion of me. Have a nice, feeble-minded day.

On 28/05/2011 5:38 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 6:52 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/05/2011 3:58 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 4:58 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 28/05/2011 8:03 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:00 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Having a great day. I know you well enough now that you don't give a
flying **** about anything but your narcissistic self centered
fleabagger butt.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is part of the problem.

In article ,
says...

On 5/28/11 5:29 PM, North Star wrote:
On May 28, 6:02 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 28 May 2011 09:26:15 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...lackbeard-anch...

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

Why are you so concerned about what Harry does or doesn't do? Seems
like you really are invested in hating him.

Probably because he and donnie combine to make dozens of insulting,
vulgar posts each and every day while hiding under their desks, calling
the cops when they get scared, makes normal men queezy to see such
cowardice go unchecked...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I didn't "call the cops" on you... probably should have and the latest
example of your criminal insanity may have been avoided.... then again
maybe not. You seem doomed to a date at a police station. My
advice... pick a 'one level' station before you badmouth the cops.

A nice afternoon boating and I come back to Snotty Scotty desperately
trying to convince his low-life buddies that he's "innocent, innocent."

I didn't call the South Windsor police because I was afraid of the runt.
In fact, I didn't call them at all. But they called me after I
communicated with them about Snotty's direct and veiled threats. I
figured he was getting too serious with his threats and that those might
push him to drive down here and bust into the house, which would have
forced me to shoot him. I didn't want the mess on the floors or the mess
of dealing with his survivors. Last year, our governor signed off on
legislation that codifies for the first time a pretty straightforward
version of the so-called Castle law, which clearly allows the shooting
of intruders.

The officer with whom I spoke, and spoke more than once, has an entirely
different interpretation of his "meeting" than Snotty Scotty has posted
here, as you might expect.

You'll note that since that meeting, the little ****head has refrained
from making any threats of physical violence. If he continues to not
make threats, he shouldn't have any more of this kind of trouble with
the South Windsor police. If he makes *any* threats of physical violence
against you, I suggest you communicate that to the proper authorities.

I agree with your prediction that our boy Snotty Scotty will have a
serious run-in with the police and that it will turn out badly for him.

Ha, you ran your mouth, ****ed your pants, called the cops (who said I
didn't break any laws, and snerked when I asked if it was "Harry
Krause".. Shrugged, as they had already had your number and were
bothered to have to come out here. The locals know us, and we all get
along just fine... You have nothing but trolled since the incident
showing your hand to my local cops, and yours too...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article 291eab18-edfa-4d62-aae0-
,
says...

On May 28, 6:02*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 28 May 2011 09:26:15 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Oh Donnie, you and your buddies have called cops, employers, wives
(tough guys you all are) and threatened to call everybody with a pulse.
Knowing as we do how capable of calling and threatening women as your
side has done it before, why should we believe you wouldn't do it now..
So just keep trolling, you will get somebody ****ed off enough to make
you **** your pants too... You guys are pathetic...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Once again, that isn't the version I got from the cop who drove to your
father's house and had a chat with you. But, if that delusion allows you
to continue in your dumbed down ways, so be it.

And, once again, you've stopped making threats.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

1. I am

2. It's hardly private in the real sense of that word, since I have
announced its availability publicly. I don't know why you and so many of
your fellow travelers here are so interested in it; it's for people who
enjoy discussing boating and fishing, and who can refrain from insulting
other posters. You boys aren't and can't.

How may people are in your group besides you?

On 5/28/11 9:36 PM, BAR wrote:
In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

1. I am

2. It's hardly private in the real sense of that word, since I have
announced its availability publicly. I don't know why you and so many of
your fellow travelers here are so interested in it; it's for people who
enjoy discussing boating and fishing, and who can refrain from insulting
other posters. You boys aren't and can't.

How may people are in your group besides you?

Why would that concern you? You aren't a boater and you have no interest
in recreational boats or recreational fishing.

The 40% Anchor Harryk General 57 December 23rd 10 06:41 AM
What is an anchor for? [email protected] Cruising 28 July 23rd 08 03:30 AM
WHICH ANCHOR IS BEST Mic Cruising 15 July 12th 05 11:23 PM
A better anchor Recobee ASA 1 November 5th 04 09:30 PM
land anchor vs fluke anchor for anchors set directly on beach Laura Cruising 5 June 3rd 04 01:20 PM