Default Blackbeards anchor

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/29/11 9:24 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlefb6dnbDtKKHsP3zQnZ2dnUVZ_u2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:24 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 5:29 PM, North Star wrote:
On May 28, 6:02 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sat, 28 May 2011 09:26:15 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...lackbeard-anch...

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

Why are you so concerned about what Harry does or doesn't do? Seems
like you really are invested in hating him.

Probably because he and donnie combine to make dozens of insulting,
vulgar posts each and every day while hiding under their desks, calling
the cops when they get scared, makes normal men queezy to see such
cowardice go unchecked...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I didn't "call the cops" on you... probably should have and the latest
example of your criminal insanity may have been avoided.... then again
maybe not. You seem doomed to a date at a police station. My
advice... pick a 'one level' station before you badmouth the cops.

A nice afternoon boating and I come back to Snotty Scotty desperately
trying to convince his low-life buddies that he's "innocent, innocent."

I didn't call the South Windsor police because I was afraid of the runt.
In fact, I didn't call them at all. But they called me after I
communicated with them about Snotty's direct and veiled threats. I
figured he was getting too serious with his threats and that those might
push him to drive down here and bust into the house, which would have
forced me to shoot him. I didn't want the mess on the floors or the mess
of dealing with his survivors. Last year, our governor signed off on
legislation that codifies for the first time a pretty straightforward
version of the so-called Castle law, which clearly allows the shooting
of intruders.

The officer with whom I spoke, and spoke more than once, has an entirely
different interpretation of his "meeting" than Snotty Scotty has posted
here, as you might expect.

You'll note that since that meeting, the little ****head has refrained
from making any threats of physical violence. If he continues to not
make threats, he shouldn't have any more of this kind of trouble with
the South Windsor police. If he makes *any* threats of physical violence
against you, I suggest you communicate that to the proper authorities.

I agree with your prediction that our boy Snotty Scotty will have a
serious run-in with the police and that it will turn out badly for him.

Ha, you ran your mouth, ****ed your pants, called the cops (who said I
didn't break any laws, and snerked when I asked if it was "Harry
Krause".. Shrugged, as they had already had your number and were
bothered to have to come out here. The locals know us, and we all get
along just fine... You have nothing but trolled since the incident
showing your hand to my local cops, and yours too...

Once again, that isn't the version I got from the cop who drove to your
father's house and had a chat with you. But, if that delusion allows you
to continue in your dumbed down ways, so be it.

And, once again, you've stopped making threats.

But it's the truth and there were two that came... Once again, you
haven't stopped being a total asshole for even one minute and your
locals as well as mine are laughing at you now..

And do your weak little sock puppets mind you coming here insulting and
lying each and every post, when you have told them they can not? LOL!

A. Only one of the cops who visited you called me...twice. I wasn't
aware he thought he needed backup.

B. The visit was worthwhile; you've stopped making threats.

Never made a threat, you need to stop saying that as the cops were clear
I had not broken any laws... But you will keep saying it, not like you
are fooling anybody here. So go along with your insults and slander then
call the cops again when somebody scares the hell out of you...

He sure proved what a low life coward he is in doing that!

Yeah, nothing we already didn't know.. You have to watch jps, donnie,
and the plum as they seem to have the same cowardly tendencies...
Remember, one of harrys sockpuppets took it to the next level and called
john's wife unleashing with a vulgar rant, another threatened and
stalked my wife directly to facebook, don, paul, and harry have
threatened to call just about anybody they could think of going to the
extreme of posting information about my business and even naming some of
our customers in an attempt to threaten and intimidate... This has been
done, and will be done if you don't watch yourself with harry and
especially don...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 5/30/11 10:51 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

In articleeqKdnbC2tfFdVn_QnZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

And Scotty's paranoia gets piled higher and deeper.

I wasn't aware you had customers, Snotty. What services are you offering
them?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In articleeqKdnbC2tfFdVn_QnZ2dnUVZ_jSdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389

In articlefb6dnbDtKKHsP3zQnZ2dnUVZ_u2dn...@earthlink .com, payer3389

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

I think this is still a family newsgroup... in spite of the best
efforts of the Runt & his girlfriends. ;-)

On 29/05/2011 4:53 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/29/11 12:54 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:36 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:16 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

1. I am

2. It's hardly private in the real sense of that word, since I have
announced its availability publicly. I don't know why you and so
many of
your fellow travelers here are so interested in it; it's for people
who
enjoy discussing boating and fishing, and who can refrain from
insulting
other posters. You boys aren't and can't.

How may people are in your group besides you?

Slammer, Don, JPS, Bob, and a few of Harrys' sock puppets...

Interesting that you, Blurtie the Birther, Canuck the Racist, your
sockpuppet Loogywannabe and a couple of others in the Snotty Scotty pack
of rat turds are so curious about a recreational boating and fishing
discussion group.

For the second day in a row, I'm doing something in about an hour that
wouldn't interest you mooks...recreational boating and a little
recreational fishing.

What? Slandering people again fleabagger....

Had a great day canoeing, flyfishing and target shooting out in and
adjacent to the Shenandoah River. River was crystal clear where we were
today, and went for a swim, too. No fish caught.

Shot for about an hour with three buddies on the informal range. Set up
20 empty beer/soda pop cans on a fence railing we "installed" for the
purpose (the horizontal railing is easy to replace) and took 20 shots to
knock 19 cans off the railing at 25 yards with my CZ Shadow Custom. My
buds couldn't match up, possibly because they were shooting heavier
caliber pistols, one a .40 S&W and the other a .45 ACP. Buddy #3
borrowed everyone else guns.

The CZ is a much more accurate target pistol than the Sig X-5 I used to
shoot.

As George Carlin would say, "just more bull****".

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 5/30/11 2:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:53 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/29/11 12:54 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:36 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:16 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,

says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Oh, so in addition to knowing nothing about politics, the economy or
anything else, you also know nothing about semi-auto pistols? I am not
surprised.

On 5/30/2011 3:24 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/30/11 2:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:53 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/29/11 12:54 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:36 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:16 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,

says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

It takes an expensive semi auto pistol to make a man out of you? No
surprise there.

On 5/30/2011 1:02 PM, North Star wrote:

I think this is still a family newsgroup... in spite of the best
efforts of the Runt& his girlfriends. ;-)

Family newsgroup? Who in your family reads it?

On 30/05/2011 1:24 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/30/11 2:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:53 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/29/11 12:54 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:36 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:16 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,

says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Ease off the cocaine or sauce before you type. Cops should come for
your guns, you are mentally unstable.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

In article om,
says...

On 5/30/2011 3:24 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/30/11 2:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:53 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/29/11 12:54 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 29/05/2011 4:36 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/28/11 10:16 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In om,

says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I agree with this post.

The 40% Anchor Harryk General 57 December 23rd 10 06:41 AM
What is an anchor for? [email protected] Cruising 28 July 23rd 08 03:30 AM
WHICH ANCHOR IS BEST Mic Cruising 15 July 12th 05 11:23 PM
A better anchor Recobee ASA 1 November 5th 04 09:30 PM
land anchor vs fluke anchor for anchors set directly on beach Laura Cruising 5 June 3rd 04 01:20 PM