Tim Tim is offline

Default Blackbeards anchor

One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

In article ,
says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

1. I am

2. It's hardly private in the real sense of that word, since I have
announced its availability publicly. I don't know why you and so many of
your fellow travelers here are so interested in it; it's for people who
enjoy discussing boating and fishing, and who can refrain from insulting
other posters. You boys aren't and can't.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
One of Edward Teach's anchors from the Queen Anne's Revenge....

Looks like marine archaeologists are bringing Blackbeard back one
piece at a time...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4827847.story

My wife tells me that if I keep digging holes in the yard for her
plants, I'm sure to come across some of Teach's treasure. It's what
keeps me going! :)

Why aren't you posting in your own private Google group?

1. I am

2. It's hardly private in the real sense of that word, since I have
announced its availability publicly. I don't know why you and so many of
your fellow travelers here are so interested in it; it's for people who
enjoy discussing boating and fishing, and who can refrain from insulting
other posters. You boys aren't and can't.

I love it. Old fart Harry starts a group that doesn't allow insults.
Then comes here and insults just about everyone.

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Ironic but not unexpected...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 5/28/11 10:00 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Since this is not a boating group, it has to serve some purpose. You and
your fellow trash determined it should be an insulting group. You put
your pot on the stove, and you can stew in it.

If you want to discuss recreational boating and fishing and refrain from
insults, there is a little forum in which you can do that. But I doubt
such a forum would appeal to you and your fellow trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 10:00 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 5/28/11 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You and Don are the only ones constantly attacking and insulting here,
you are putting on quite a show for the locals...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On May 28, 11:15*am, I_am_Tosk
wrote:
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 10:00 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlebfydnZo60psRZH3QnZ2dnUVZ_tqdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/28/11 9:26 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...lackbeard-anch...

[...]

Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

You mean the local criminally insane???
Glad to hear it!

The 40% Anchor Harryk General 57 December 23rd 10 06:41 AM
What is an anchor for? [email protected] Cruising 28 July 23rd 08 03:30 AM
WHICH ANCHOR IS BEST Mic Cruising 15 July 12th 05 11:23 PM
A better anchor Recobee ASA 1 November 5th 04 09:30 PM
land anchor vs fluke anchor for anchors set directly on beach Laura Cruising 5 June 3rd 04 01:20 PM