Default Dem wins NY 26...

On 5/25/2011 3:41 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2011 08:09:30 -0400,
wrote:

On 5/25/11 8:05 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlez7WdnU_GybbHTkHQnZ2dnUVZ_oydnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 3:36 AM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2011 19:21:26 -0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:13:05 -0400,
wrote:

Hochul beat Republican Corwin in the NY 26 District congressional race,
a Democratic win in an overwhelmingly Republican/conservative district,
according to The Associated Press.

A tea party candidate scored in the single digits. The GOP said he would
have to score in the double digits to have a real impact on the
Republican's chances.

The Republicans spent an estimated $9 million to hold onto this seat.
Karl Rove was involved.

The biggest single issue apparently was the support of the Republican
candidate for the Republican plan to eliminate Medicare. Corwin
supported that plan until this weekend, when she flip-flopped.

Wow... I guess the Rapture is back on!

I think this might be a rupture. Every Republican that voted for
Ryan's bill will face open season next electiion cycle. These are the
idiot who want to end Medicare, a program over 80% of the population
says to keep as is.

Foot, shot, themselves.

Gosh, I hope so. I think the Dems ought to bring up the fact every day
that all but four Repubs voted for the Ryan plan to kill Medicare. It'll
be fun watching many of the Repubs twisting in the wind.

There was no bill to kill medicare.. It is a big lie by you and your
friends in Washington but of course Democrats don't care about the
truth, just like you..

That's *really* funny, little man. Really funny. The Ryan plan would
have absolutely killed Medicare as it exists and put seniors at the
mercy of a so-called voucher plan that wouldn't have begun to pay for
private health insurance policies that aren't even available.

That's exactly right. It's been a long-standing agenda to kill all
social programs.

It isn't that hard to figure out what the Republicans want.

wrote:

[...]

Actually, I don't think that's what most people who identify
themselves as Republicans really want. I think it's about 25% of that
number. Unfortunately, they've hijacked the GOP.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

I really cannot figure out some of these right-wing bozos who live right
next to the precipice. Ingersoll will need Medicare as it is, not a
coupon to go find some fifth rate health insurance scam for seniors.

Hey ****face.. You have no idea about my life beyond what you make up as
you go along. Before you have to call the cops again, why don't you just
stalk someone else before I make you **** your pants again...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 5/25/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

It must be a different scott ingersoll who ran up a $25000 bill for a
heart ailment and left the hospital without paying the bill.

wrote:

It isn't that hard to figure out what the Republicans want.

Paul, as a self proclaimed PhD and liberal arts professor, I'm always
amazed at how shallow and simplistic your thinking is. It does
nothing but further my suspicions that you are not who you say.

You are now 25 days into the boating season on Long Island Sound.
Where have you and the boat been so far?

wrote:

[...]

Hey! A new twist! You and your sockpuppet responded to another poster
and you restrained yourself to wait 26 whole minutes to do it...

Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 8:20 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Of course pun intended. And if I don't get mad you will get more and
more obnoxious and more vulgar until I do... It's all you are here for
but other than that, you have proven your cowardice and dishonesty will
not let you be accountable for what you say, so it really means nothing
in the fat picture, pun intended...

Virtually everyone here, no matter how obnoxious and vulgar the
insults they pitch or receive, manages to control his temper and avoid
making veiled or direct threats to "visit" someone for the purpose of
instigating violence. Virtually...I can only think of three posters
who make a habit of such threats...that moron from Thailand who was
living in Canada, Loogy and...you know who.

You might consider enrolling in anger management classes.

There was your attempted meeting with Loogy in Atlanta, liar.

On 5/25/2011 7:04 PM, Harryk wrote:

It must be a different XXXXX XXXXXX who ran up a $25000 bill for a
heart ailment and left the hospital without paying the bill.

Where did the compassionate Harry Krause disappear to? You know; the guy
who says people who are more affluent, and those uber rich folks, should
foot the bill for those of us less able to pay for large medical bills.

On 25/05/2011 5:52 AM, HenryK wrote:
On 5/24/2011 10:13 PM, Harryk wrote:
Hochul beat Republican Corwin in the NY 26 District congressional race,
a Democratic win in an overwhelmingly Republican/conservative district,
according to The Associated Press.

A tea party candidate scored in the single digits. The GOP said he would
have to score in the double digits to have a real impact on the
Republican's chances.

The Republicans spent an estimated $9 million to hold onto this seat.
Karl Rove was involved.

The biggest single issue apparently was the support of the Republican
candidate for the Republican plan to eliminate Medicare. Corwin
supported that plan until this weekend, when she flip-flopped.

Yawn! In an adjoining state, the dumbocrats lost a senate seat held by
one of their chimps for FORTY YEARS.

I looked up NYs spending the other day.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-deb...ebt-clock.html

With that overspend and debt, just a mater of time before NY state
declares bankruptcy.

Big debt crash is coming. Just depends how long the ruse of solvency is
maintained. Me, I am counting on the debt stupidity. That is why I am
dumping USD....

--
Fleabaggers are like slinkies. Basically useless and but some people
love seeing them fall down stairs.

I'm a Dem and these people jps General 0 February 27th 10 05:09 PM
New ACORN dem porn... JustWait General 3 September 11th 09 08:31 PM
Dem congressman attacks a Dem Frogwatch General 2 August 9th 09 12:50 AM
Sanford a Dem jps General 6 June 25th 09 05:23 AM
What Happens if you're a Dem Skipper General 47 October 26th 05 09:08 PM