Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Dem wins NY 26...

On 5/25/11 7:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 3:41 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2011 08:09:30 -0400,
wrote:

On 5/25/11 8:05 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlez7WdnU_GybbHTkHQnZ2dnUVZ_oydnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 3:36 AM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2011 19:21:26 -0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:13:05 -0400,
wrote:

Hochul beat Republican Corwin in the NY 26 District congressional race,
a Democratic win in an overwhelmingly Republican/conservative district,
according to The Associated Press.

A tea party candidate scored in the single digits. The GOP said he would
have to score in the double digits to have a real impact on the
Republican's chances.

The Republicans spent an estimated $9 million to hold onto this seat.
Karl Rove was involved.

The biggest single issue apparently was the support of the Republican
candidate for the Republican plan to eliminate Medicare. Corwin
supported that plan until this weekend, when she flip-flopped.

Wow... I guess the Rapture is back on!

I think this might be a rupture. Every Republican that voted for
Ryan's bill will face open season next electiion cycle. These are the
idiot who want to end Medicare, a program over 80% of the population
says to keep as is.

Foot, shot, themselves.

Gosh, I hope so. I think the Dems ought to bring up the fact every day
that all but four Repubs voted for the Ryan plan to kill Medicare. It'll
be fun watching many of the Repubs twisting in the wind.

There was no bill to kill medicare.. It is a big lie by you and your
friends in Washington but of course Democrats don't care about the
truth, just like you..

That's *really* funny, little man. Really funny. The Ryan plan would
have absolutely killed Medicare as it exists and put seniors at the
mercy of a so-called voucher plan that wouldn't have begun to pay for
private health insurance policies that aren't even available.

That's exactly right. It's been a long-standing agenda to kill all
social programs.

I really cannot figure out some of these right-wing bozos who live right
next to the precipice. Ingersoll will need Medicare as it is, not a
coupon to go find some fifth rate health insurance scam for seniors.

Hey ****face.. You have no idea about my life beyond what you make up as
you go along. Before you have to call the cops again, why don't you just
stalk someone else before I make you **** your pants again...

It must be a different scott ingersoll who ran up a $25000 bill for a
heart ailment and left the hospital without paying the bill.