L G[_40_] L G[_40_] is offline

Default Dem wins NY 26...

Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 8:20 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Of course pun intended. And if I don't get mad you will get more and
more obnoxious and more vulgar until I do... It's all you are here for
but other than that, you have proven your cowardice and dishonesty will
not let you be accountable for what you say, so it really means nothing
in the fat picture, pun intended...

Virtually everyone here, no matter how obnoxious and vulgar the
insults they pitch or receive, manages to control his temper and avoid
making veiled or direct threats to "visit" someone for the purpose of
instigating violence. Virtually...I can only think of three posters
who make a habit of such threats...that moron from Thailand who was
living in Canada, Loogy and...you know who.

You might consider enrolling in anger management classes.

There was your attempted meeting with Loogy in Atlanta, liar.