Default WARNING HARRY KRAUSE...

Warning, Harry Krause is still here after calling the cops on posters.
He knows the cops are going to protect his cowardly ass so he is here
shilling, trolling and continuing to spend his life trying to make
others miserable and make sure nobody else has a say here at rec.boats.
Be careful however, if Harry Krause gets scared that he might be held
accountable for the trash he spews here he will run to the police crying
like a baby.

Anybody who posts here should know that Harry Krause is just here to
spew and refuses to ever be accountable for his hundreds of trolls and
the lies he spews here...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Warning, Harry Krause is still here after calling the cops on posters.
He knows the cops are going to protect his cowardly ass so he is here
shilling, trolling and continuing to spend his life trying to make
others miserable and make sure nobody else has a say here at rec.boats.
Be careful however, if Harry Krause gets scared that he might be held
accountable for the trash he spews here he will run to the police crying
like a baby.

Anybody who posts here should know that Harry Krause is just here to
spew and refuses to ever be accountable for his hundreds of trolls and
the lies he spews here...

http://tinyurl.com/3obotde

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Warning, Harry Krause is still here after calling the cops on posters.
He knows the cops are going to protect his cowardly ass so he is here
shilling, trolling and continuing to spend his life trying to make
others miserable and make sure nobody else has a say here at rec.boats.
Be careful however, if Harry Krause gets scared that he might be held
accountable for the trash he spews here he will run to the police crying
like a baby.

Anybody who posts here should know that Harry Krause is just here to
spew and refuses to ever be accountable for his hundreds of trolls and
the lies he spews here...

http://tinyurl.com/3obotde

Yup, you sure were emboldened by the cops coming to your rescue.. Now
you are just going to maintain your trolling and shilling unabashed?
Man, what a piece of human **** you are... I sure hope the cops in both
our our towns are keeping up with this, maybe someday you will call them
and they just won't come.

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleG6CdnaF21KF4YkXQnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Perhaps the next time someone tosses back insults at you in response to
your vile insults of them, you'll remember that it probably is *not* a
good idea to directly or indirectly threaten them with physical
violence, or threaten to "inform" on them to some unnamed "full patch"
member of a motorcycle gang. And it also is not a good idea to state you
are unconcerned about the legal/criminal consequences of what you do, or
how you would only get a six month sentence, all of which you posted.

Many times in the past other posters have told you to "move on."
Unfortunately, your buddies here seem more eager to egg you on than to
advise restraint, actions on their part which should make you wonder
whether they really are your friends or just puppeteer wannabes who like
to see you dancing on the end of the string.

Have a nice day.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

You are the biggest pussy I have ever had the displeasure of
encountering.

BAR wrote:
In articleybydnbAO2euImETQnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

Have a nice day.

You are the biggest pussy I have ever had the displeasure of
encountering.

When you toss those compliments my way, why, they make me feel like I'm
B'rer Rabbit or the Roadrunner.

On May 22, 7:44*am, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleG6CdnaF21KF4YkXQnZ2dnUVZ_rudn...@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Have a nice day.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie, if the Harry Krause, listed in the Florida felony child
sex offender records, isn't
you, it will not take but a moment to deny it. Is it you???

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Harry has proved himself the lowest of the low here recently. He sure
can dish it out, but can't take it. I'm contacting his county sheriff's
office and letting them know how unstable he is, and that this unhinged
recluse has a stash of guns, and has stated here many times (I've given
examples) that if anybody comes to his door he will be armed and
dangerous.

In article ,
says...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

I've told everyone here what a cowardly puke Harry is. The only person
to come close to Harry's cowardice is Don.

On 5/22/2011 10:17 AM, George C. Boater wrote:
On May 22, 7:44 am, wrote:

Hey Krausie, if the Harry Krause, listed in the Florida felony child
sex offender records, isn't
you, it will not take but a moment to deny it. Is it you???

Too young to be our Harry. It might be his son though. You know what
they say about apples falling from trees.