Default WARNING HARRY KRAUSE will not be accountable, best ignored..

Warning, after calling my daughter a tramp, accusing me of sleeping
with my other daughter, and years of abuse Harry Krause called the
cops when he feared he may be held accountable for his words... So if
you decide to play with Harry, just know he is all mouth and at the
same time hiding under his desk praying he never has to account for
his accusations. Just warning the group and I will often. Anyway, the
Police said I didn't break the law but after hearing and reading what
he said to **** me off, I am sure the investigation is ongoing.. So,
if you talk to Harry Krause, rememer, he is just blowing hard and has
no intention of ever standing for anything he says...

Good luck folks, and watch for the trolls....

WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS.. I_am_Tosk General 5 May 21st 11 12:03 AM
Yo, Harry Krause Pensacola Bob General 2 January 14th 10 09:29 PM
Yo Harry Krause, How Many? camacdonaldiii General 3 October 28th 08 10:13 PM
Harry Krause [email protected] General 16 September 29th 07 12:57 AM
Harry Krause Don Dando General 9 January 18th 05 09:36 PM