Default WTF is wrong with the west coasters...

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...-who-admitted-
giving-8-year-old-botox-loses-custody-daughter-05-16-2011

Thank God the state of KKKalifornia finally looking our for our kids.
This story is just insane.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...-who-admitted-
giving-8-year-old-botox-loses-custody-daughter-05-16-2011

Does the state of Connecticut remove children from homes where the
father recklessly endangers them by pushing them into motorbike racing?

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...-who-admitted-
giving-8-year-old-botox-loses-custody-daughter-05-16-2011

Does the state of Connecticut remove children from homes where the
father recklessly endangers them by pushing them into motorbike racing?

Does the state of Maryland remove children from the homes of known child
molesters?

On May 17, 8:34*am, I_am_Tosk wrote:
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...-who-admitted-
giving-8-year-old-botox-loses-custody-daughter-05-16-2011

Thank God the state of KKKalifornia finally looking our for our kids.
This story is just insane.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I saw that as well. Thats totally disgusting. I hope they lock that
bitch up for good.

On 17/05/2011 6:34 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...-who-admitted-
giving-8-year-old-botox-loses-custody-daughter-05-16-2011

Thank God the state of KKKalifornia finally looking our for our kids.
This story is just insane.

I saw or read about this somewhere else. I couldn't believe it. Not
only should the child be removed from their custody, the doctor involved
should be jailed for something.

I would say 3 Chinese bamboo canes each for the parents, a $100,000 fine
and place the child in a home that cares.

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

WTF!? Gregory Hall Cruising 0 October 20th 09 07:34 PM
WTF? SteveB General 18 September 21st 09 07:05 PM
Why some left coasters think they are moderates... Backyard Renegade General 29 January 13th 04 06:11 PM
East coasters... kevabar Touring 2 September 17th 03 11:21 AM