Backyard Renegade

Default Why some left coasters think they are moderates...

A news paper guy from Seattle, I forget the ragsheet, was being
interviewed last night on O'rielly Factor. The fellow had written an
article trashing Bill and Fox news in general. I have to admit I was
somewhat amazed to hear him admit that basically he had taken all of
his comments out of context, and that if they had been in context and
properly framed, it would have given a whole other quite opposite
impression of the story. So why are left coast libs so hateful and out
of touch, easy, cause they are being lied to by the same self serving
folks who have been running the media for the last 50 years. Part of
the lie of course is drumming on the right as hateful and dangerous,
this keeps the lemmings from straying from the pack, the more honest
the news, the more hateful the attacks from the left. It's funny how
they keep telling us that the "right" does not want to let out the
truth, when it is them who are constantly using the media to try to
silence the right. Can you imagine if NPR, Rainbow push, etc, were
"right" leaning operations, the left would shut em' down in a second.
I watch the lies, admissions, and apologies of those on the left and
they bounce off each other like water, I don't see how anyone can miss
it.
K Smith

Backyard Renegade wrote:
[...]

The thing I find particularly amusing is when the left interview each
other, then report it as fact!!!

Clearly everyone has their own opinions but so what?? the "opinion" of
some uneducated lefty draft dodger is just that, whereas if it's
Powell's "opinion" it can be read knowing he's smart, he's made it to
the top over some pretty good competition,, he's well experienced &
respected by all sides in defense matters & has had the benefit of all
the resources of the US & other allied govts in formulating his "opinion".

Reporting the "opinions" of un-named people is outright deception
nothing more.

Harry Krause

Backyard Renegade wrote:

[...]

Tell us the truth, fella...did you complete even the 4th grade?

--
Email sent to is never read.
Gould 0738

A news paper guy from Seattle, I forget the ragsheet, was being
interviewed last night on O'rielly Factor. The fellow had written an
article trashing Bill and Fox news in general.

You apparently forgot more than you know.
There are only two major newspapers in Seattle.

The Seattle Times. The Seattle PI.

Just now, running a "search" program in the archives of both newspapers, using
the words "O'Reilly Factor", no article critical of O'Reilly showed up.
(Suppose some devious liberal pulled it out of the arhives to avoid
embarrassment?...Of course not.)

Not calling Scotty a liar- it wouldn't surprise me to have a "ringer"
interviewed by Fox and I'm sure Scotty saw what he reports.

But......
If such a story ever appeared, I can't find it in the achives of our major
daily newspapers.

So, *if* that portion of the tale is BS, of what possible value could the
remainder be?

Gould 0738

OOOps... Sorry I was not taking notes, but now that I think of it I do
beleive they said Oregon. I will look for the interview again. You can
question my education, but to suggest that Fox would put in a "ringer"
is just more change the subject bs...

I didn't question your education.

It wouldn't be the first time that somebody
staged an interview. An interview in which the host just magically decimated
his adversary.

You said "Seattle."
I don't know if the article ran or not, but as soon as I pointed out that I
couldn't find it in the archives of our major daily papers- your memory
improved and the reporter is now from "Oregon."

I know you guys on the East Coast think everything west of the Mississippi
river is compressed to a couple of hundred square miles, but it's still a fair
jog from Seattle to
"Believe They Said", Oregon. :-)

I can accept that you saw an interview on Fox. The rest of the details are
comparatively hazy. Guess we'll have to go
ahead and allow "some left coasters" to be
moderates, (since most probably are), until proven otherwise.

Harry Krause

GAZ wrote:

Joel Connelly was interviewed by O"Rielly.

O'Reilly? The right-wing asshole's asshole.
The FDA ought to run a warning crawl under his TV show...

"Watching this will rot whatever little remains of your brain..."

--
Email sent to is never read.