posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default WTF!?

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"JR" wrote in message
Did someone just say something?
Regards,
JR

Funny JR, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't include his crap in your
replies to him. I don't want to be associated with him at all.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Wilbur's right.

See how he is, JR? Always trying to tell people what to do when it's none of
his frigging business! Probably a side-effect of all the LSD he admits to
having used in his younger years. But, nevertheless, folks don't want to be
associated with this kind of censorship from a hypocrite druggie.

--

Gregory Hall