Default People Harry Krause has stalked and driven from rec.boats..

On May 16, 6:43*pm, "George C. Boater"
wrote:
On May 16, 8:36*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

There was the guy who published the boating magazine in the Pacific
Northwest (something like Gould?). *And then there are the other
newsgroups that he has infested and ruined.

Dean Gould? I have not seen any posts of his for some time, though
sometimes it is hard to find on topic posts amoung the rants!