Default People Harry Krause has stalked and driven from rec.boats..

On May 16, 8:36*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

There was the guy who published the boating magazine in the Pacific
Northwest (something like Gould?). And then there are the other
newsgroups that he has infested and ruined.
stp stp is offline

On May 17, 8:56*am, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article a5b5e6eb-eade-4e7c-9253-769e271ffd7e@
28g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 16, 8:36*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

There was the guy who published the boating magazine in the Pacific
Northwest (something like Gould?). *And then there are the other
newsgroups that he has infested and ruined.

Loogy
Calif Bill
Fishwisher
The really good amateur photographer from AZ

Wasn't that guy "Reggie". He posted so many cool photos to the other
place we had, it was awesome... But the list goes on. Come on guys,
think, I am sure there are at least 25-30 we can come up with.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Lee Yeaton
Andy Davis
barrythedude
Betsy & Mike Elliott