Capt. NealŽ

Default Thanks people, it's beginning to sound as if Harry Krause is a netKKKop

Thank you all for filling me in on Harry Krause. And, thanks Harry,
for confirming my suspicions - that you're an asshole. But being an
asshole is nothing compared to being a netcop.

Seems like lots of people saying Harry Krause netKKKopped them.

I certainly hope this isn't true because netKKKops are the lowest
scum on the face of the earth.

CN
thunder

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 19:54:44 -0400, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:

Thank you all for filling me in on Harry Krause. And, thanks Harry, for
confirming my suspicions - that you're an asshole. But being an asshole
is nothing compared to being a netcop.

Seems like lots of people saying Harry Krause netKKKopped them.

I certainly hope this isn't true because netKKKops are the lowest scum on
the face of the earth.

CN

Life a little boring in the Keys, Neal? How many newsgroups are you
trolling with that new databasix account? Petty amusement for a grown
man, wouldn't you think?

JimH

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 19:54:44 -0400, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:

Thank you all for filling me in on Harry Krause. And, thanks Harry, for
confirming my suspicions - that you're an asshole. But being an asshole
is nothing compared to being a netcop.

Seems like lots of people saying Harry Krause netKKKopped them.

I certainly hope this isn't true because netKKKops are the lowest scum on
the face of the earth.

CN

Life a little boring in the Keys, Neal? How many newsgroups are you
trolling with that new databasix account? Petty amusement for a grown
man, wouldn't you think?

Why do you find it necessary to defend a low life who make threats on the
life's of those who disagree with him and posts lie after lie about his
life?

Krause is pond scum.

thunder

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 20:35:35 -0400, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:

No sense of proportion? How come I quickly recognized you as a netKKKop
supporting asshole of epic proportions?

CN

So Neal, how many newsgroups are you trolling? Going for a record?

Capt. NealŽ

"thunder" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 20:35:35 -0400, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:

No sense of proportion? How come I quickly recognized you as a netKKKop
supporting asshole of epic proportions?

CN

So Neal, how many newsgroups are you trolling? Going for a record?

Nah, just on a crusade to raise awareness of the danger of netKKKops.

You should be concerned when anybody attempts to take away your right
to free speech.

CN