Default People Harry Krause has stalked and driven from rec.boats..

Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

Nice fantasies you have, little man. Drug-induced?

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 16 May 2011 21:36:51 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

Harry is the sound of one hand clapping. Those of you that have made
this so easy for Harry need to look in the mirror, if you want to
assess blame....

Here's a few people that got tired of the carping....

Lee Yeaton
Andy Davis
barrythedude
Betsy & Mike Elliott
Brian Saucier
Bob Sanders
Buck183
Bud Nusly
Cap'n Crunch
Capt. Frank
Charles T. Low
Charlie
Cheri Ann
Chris Dalziel
Chris Greenhalgh
Clarence Bell
Curtis CCR
danlw
Dave Witte
Del Cecchi
Dennis & Sherry
Donny Bennett
drycleaner
E D Coleman
Earl Perry
Frank Bell
Fred Konchan
Fredo
Gary Warner
Glenn Engstrom
Graham Walsh
Gordon Zumach
Ian Malcolm
Jack Hickey
Jack Redington
jake x21x
JamesGangNC
Jason R. North
jeff
Jim Bailey
Jim Irvine
Jim Kelly
JimH
Joe Blizzard
John
John Bevins
John Chaplain
John Gaquin
Jon Peterson
K. (Karen)
Keith & Laura Koether
Kevin Hedstrom
Larry Weiss
Lloyd Sumpter
Marc Kraus
Mark - Boatbasin
Mark & Jamie
Matt Legge
Mike Dilger
Mike O
Mrs.E.
Nancy P
Nick Smeltzer
Norm Eckert
Quinton & Sarah
Ralf Kling
Ray & Linda Crowley
-rick--
Rich Gross
Richard Eriksson
Ric Ruminski
Robert Hutton
Roger J. Buffington
Ron M.
Satyrical
Sir Spamalot
s mcc
Skopje179
Steamfish
Steve Pawlowskis
Steven Shelikoff
Steve W.
Steve Woznicki
Steve Weingart
Terry & Nanette
Terry Loveless
The Loner
The Man
Tom Cornicelli
Tom Francis
Tom Knight
Tom Tcimpidis
Vicky & Tyler Chase
Ward Hollesen
Wayne "Clams" Canino

Wow, that's getting close to 100. As to looking in the mirror, I don't
deny having been involved in Gould leaving, but it was a two way street
with us. On the other hand, of the other 99 or so mentioned, I only even
know of a dozen or so of them... But thanks for the list...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Gene wrote:

In ,
wrote:

[...]

Well, be it known, that all of the crap over Gould was BS told and
perpetuated by Skipper, who admitted to me over the phone that he felt
some people were too well regarded by other posters and he wanted to
put a stop to that...... one phone call removed ANY respect I might
have had for him....

I have it on fair-to-middlin' authority that Snippy has gone to his
reward, and is now roasting in perpetuity where righties spend eternity.
I only recognize a couple of names/handles on that last of yours.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

At the same time, Skipper as well as many others may have been over-
reacting to the bullying he suffered at the fingertips of Harry Krause
and his sock puppets... The list is long though, that's for sure...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Please. Skipper gave as good as he got and until he went nuts at the
end, he wasn't a bad poster, in terms of putting together sentences and
paragraphs that were interesting to read.

All you post is drool and snot.

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

*******************

Somehow I doubt Harry or any other single individual could stalk & drive Tom
away.... and I'd put Richard in that category too.
The general stupid behaviour shown by a small majority of this newsgroup
made it a waste of time.
BTW... that small majority would be you & your fellow dopers.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

Well, there is a difference between stalking and driving someone away
and them just getting sick and tired of Harry's bull****, insulting,
name calling and lies.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Mad cow
Peggy Hall
Dick Erickson
Tom Francis

There, that's a start.. Maybe some of you old school guys can add more
to the list. I bet we can get to 50 in one week if we try, anyone in??

Tom stated directly he was leaving over Harry's abortion abomination...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!